Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Sen. Warren Calls To ‘Shut Down’ Crisis Pregnancy Centers Amid Pro-Abortion Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post

This is a state government investigation of crisis pregnancy centers and not a court case against them.
    Yes, I got that. Nothing prevents the centers from suing the state, probably for malicious prosecution or harassment - which would start in state court and, given the constitutional issues involved, probably end up in Federal court.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Michigan Gov. Whitmer has struck all pro-life programs from the latest state budget:

Before signing the $76 billion state budget, Whitmer cancelled a $2 million adoption tax credit, $10 million to promote adoption “as an alternative to abortion,” $3 million for a maternal navigator pilot program, and $700,000 for the Real Alternatives pregnancy program, which promotes “childbirth, alternatives to abortion, and grief counseling.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-state-budget/

So much for being "pro-choice".
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Elizabeth Warren is a particularly demented woman.
        I would really love to be a 'fly on the wall' in the homes of people like Warren, Pelosi, Schumer, et al. Do they wring their hands and cackle while watching something woke on Netflix? Or are they oblivious how hypocritical and ridiculous their policies are? What do they talk about while sitting 'round the dining table?

Comment

Michigan Gov. Whitmer has struck all pro-life programs from the latest state budget:

Before signing the $76 billion state budget, Whitmer cancelled a $2 million adoption tax credit, $10 million to promote adoption “as an alternative to abortion,” $3 million for a maternal navigator pilot program, and $700,000 for the Real Alternatives pregnancy program, which promotes “childbirth, alternatives to abortion, and grief counseling.”

And launching a broadside at women in general. Proof they don't care about women - only abortion.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That is so evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I would really love to be a 'fly on the wall' in the homes of people like Warren, Pelosi, Schumer, et al. Do they wring their hands and cackle while watching something woke on Netflix? Or are they oblivious how hypocritical and ridiculous their policies are? What do they talk about while sitting 'round the dining table?
              How to raise more money and get more votes from their gullible constituents.

Comment

She is one of the top receivers of money from planned parenthood
                A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post

She is one of the top receivers of money from planned parenthood
                  Looks like they invested well.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Elizabeth Warren is a particularly demented woman.
                    no, demonic...
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment