Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Abandon Ship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandon Ship!

Remember how the MSM covered every single firing or resignation in the Trump White House using it as evidence of Trump being incompetent in his hirings or how bad it was to work for him? Well the numbers leaving the White House under old Joe exceed those during Trump but the press has ignored them with the exception of Peppermint Patty Psaki flying the coup -- probably because they were so ecstatic that her replacement checked off so many quota boxes.

Fox News reports that at least 25 key staffers have flown the coop with not a single one being mentioned by ABC, CBS or NBC News programs.

According to one report old Joe has experienced a 15% decrease in the total number of White House staff in his first year whereas Obama and Trump only had a 4% and 1% reduction.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

But didn't Trump fire people all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      ...with the exception of Peppermint Patty Psaki flying the coup -- probably because they were so ecstatic that her replacement checked off so many quota boxes.
      There's also the fact that Psaki was the most recognizable face in Joe's administration after Joe himself, so the media had to address it because even their low-info viewers would probably have noticed she was no longer around.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        But didn't Trump fire people all the time?
        I don't think that old Joe has fired anyone. They are all cases of abandoning a sinking ship.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I don't think that old Joe has fired anyone. They are all cases of abandoning a sinking ship.
          That's what I mean. In Trump's case it was more about him firing people all the time than people quitting all the time.

Comment

And if he did fire anyone they'd probably just have to wait half a day, come back, and pretend they weren't fired and he wouldn't even remember the firing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

And if he did fire anyone they'd probably just have to wait half a day, come back, and pretend they weren't fired and he wouldn't even remember the firing.
              I never got the sense that Trump was that unaware. Now Joe, on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I never got the sense that Trump was that unaware. Now Joe, on the other hand...
                Oh I was talking about Ole Joe, not Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Oh I was talking about Ole Joe, not Trump.
                  Ah, right... looks like I was following the conversation with the clarity of Joe Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Ah, right... looks like I was following the conversation with the clarity of Joe Biden.
                    C'monman! Here's the deal. I can still follow short conver... Short... You know, the thing.

Comment

C'monman! Here's the deal. I can still follow short conver... Short... You know, the thing.
                      That reminds me of a meme I once read:

Woman: "...and you're not even listening to me right now, are you!"
                      Man (thinking): "What a strange way to start a conversation."

Comment