Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Affirmative Action, In Action...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affirmative Action, In Action...

As long as you have the right skin color and/or sexual orientation it doesn't matter how incompetent you are...

Report: White House Press Corp Is Not Pleased with Karine Jean-Pierre

Guy highlighted how poorly White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has been handling her job, and it appears that POLITICO has taken notice as well. The Wednesday night edition of West Wing Playbook Exclusive for the outlet noted that "Karine Jean-Pierre's tough debut: Unforced stumbles and press corps grumbles," which began by pointing out that she's had "a rocky first month."

Jean-Pierre has memorably made a Freudian slip, such as when she accurately but accidentally pointed out that Biden is looking to "elevate" the pain at the pump. She also is known to flip through her binders without having a clear answer for the press.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebecc...ierre-n2609572
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

From the Politico story:

“At a certain point it wouldn’t surprise me if people started voting with their feet,” one White House reporter told POLITICO, predicting the lack of news from the briefings could result in waning attendance of reporters.

Working as intended?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      From the Politico story:

“At a certain point it wouldn’t surprise me if people started voting with their feet,” one White House reporter told POLITICO, predicting the lack of news from the briefings could result in waning attendance of reporters.

Working as intended?
      When they said their administration would look like America I guess that meant hiring a slew of stupid people...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

But she's black and a lesbian! How DARE you guys attack her! That, alone, qualifies her for her job.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          But she's black and a lesbian! How DARE you guys attack her! That, alone, qualifies her for her job.
          It doesn't make her qualified, but does make her immune to criticism, at least in the minds of liberals. Remember the good ol days when any negative critique of Obama was immediately denounced as racist?
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

It doesn't make her qualified, but does make her immune to criticism, at least in the minds of liberals. Remember the good ol days when any negative critique of Obama was immediately denounced as racist?
            Yeah, but I think Peppermint Patty II is flailing so badly that even black lesbians don't want to defend her.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Interesting take from Sky News

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yeah, but I think Peppermint Patty II is flailing so badly that even black lesbians don't want to defend her.
                It looks like SOP for press secretaries who don't want to field the hard questions to me.
                1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                Scripture before Tradition:
                but that won't prevent others from
                taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

To be fair, she is trying to cover for the Biden admin. Maybe she's just not that adept at Orwellian speech and inventing alternate realities on the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                    To be fair, she is trying to cover for the Biden admin. Maybe she's just not that adept at Orwellian speech and inventing alternate realities on the fly.
                    But even way back in the Reagan years, it was commonly joked that the job of "Press Secretary" was "somebody who gets paid to lie for the President". She just happens to suck at it worse than anybody I've ever seen.

(Come to think of it, maybe she's trying her best to represent his fumbling and bumbling and incoherency! )

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                      One thing you have to say about Peppermint Patty - she was a master at lying...

Comment