Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

What Is Jane's Revenge? Abortion Rights Group Vows 'Night of Rage' Over Roe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see someone has yet to comment, even though in her thread about the Truck and protesters she said:

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
    Somewhat as I suspected when I created this thread, there has there has been no criticism of the driver.

However, that is not surprising. After all these were women pro-choice protesters.
    Perhaps it's not surprising, after all, these are merely terrorist threats and attacks against anti-abortion service providers and protesters.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
      I see someone has yet to comment, even though in her thread about the Truck and protesters she said:

Perhaps it's not surprising, after all, these are merely terrorist threats and attacks against anti-abortion service providers and protesters.
      Where in that incident in Cedar Rapids were any attacks being made at anti-abortion providers?
      "It ain't necessarily so
      The things that you're liable
      To read in the Bible
      It ain't necessarily so
      ."

Sportin' Life
      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Where in that incident in Cedar Rapids were any attacks being made at anti-abortion providers?
        Another failure to read on your part perhaps?

Comment

Another failure to read on your part perhaps?
          Your comment referred to my thread re the incident in Cedar Rapids. So again, you make an allegation you cannot substantiate.

"It ain't necessarily so
          To read in the Bible
          It ain't necessarily so
          ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Your comment referred to my thread re the incident in Cedar Rapids. So again, you make an allegation you cannot substantiate.
            Once again, you are assuming a claim that wasn't made.

I never claimed anything about the incident in cedar rapids. You keep making these untrue statements about what people are claiming....It doesn't look good for your honesty.

Comment

I never claimed anything about the incident in cedar rapids. You keep making these untrue statements about what people are claiming....It doesn't look good for your honesty.
              Honesty? Since when has she been concerned about that?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

*snort*

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

My thread was in part about that incident. So to what exactly were you referring when you made the comment:

Somewhat as I suspected when I created this thread, there has there has been no criticism of the driver.

However, that is not surprising. After all these were women pro-choice protesters.

"It ain't necessarily so
                  To read in the Bible
                  It ain't necessarily so
                  ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

My thread was in part about that incident. So to what exactly were you referring when you made the comment:
                    I'm calling you a hypocrite. You are complaining that nobody's condemning what you area claiming is an attack in Iowa. You are insinuating that it is because it hurt pro-choice protesters. You have yet to comment on this thread's terroristic threats, the church burnings, the pregnancy crisis firebombings, or the car that deliberately crashed into the pro-trump themed store, even when tagged.

Using your logic, The only conclusion that can be reached is that you are not commenting because you disagree with the politics of those who are being attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Firing into an angry crowd is not an appropriate use of force.
                      So shooting someone who is firebombing your center is not appropriate?
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        So shooting someone who is firebombing your center is not appropriate?
                        Well that goalpost got moved rather far and quick.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm calling you a hypocrite. You are complaining that nobody's condemning what you area claiming is an attack in Iowa. You are insinuating that it is because it hurt pro-choice protesters. You have yet to comment on this thread's terroristic threats, the church burnings, the pregnancy crisis firebombings, or the car that deliberately crashed into the pro-trump themed store, even when tagged.

Using your logic, The only conclusion that can be reached is that you are not commenting because you disagree with the politics of those who are being attacked.
                          We can add basic logic as yet another thing that H_A doesn't comprehend very well. Sort of like analogies.

Comment

She also avoided 2 posts I made in another thread where she claimed that pro-life people were "coercing" women not to get abortions. I pointed out 2, from many examples of abortion providers coercing women to get abortions.

She completely ignores whatever proves her original comments to be inaccurate.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Well that goalpost got moved rather far and quick.
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment