Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pelosi Pushes Little Brown Girl Away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelosi Pushes Little Brown Girl Away...

Well it could have been worse if she was standing next to Biden...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Originally posted by seer View Post

Wonder how many margaritas she'd already imbibed.

Kudos to the girl standing her ground against the abusive drunk racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Yup, the young lady saw no malice, and just stood her ground.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Well her mother is a Republican so Pelosi was justified.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

That really does sum up the democrat elites. They can't even pretend and maintain the facade in front of cameras when in actual contact of a person of color.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

That really does sum up the democrat elites. They can't even pretend and maintain the facade in front of cameras when in actual contact of a person of color.
            But she's still managing her fake smile!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Biden
              "Nancy blew it. She should have held her close and sniffed her hair. And kerflebluffnbmble."

Comment

I was reminded of this video. Always cracked me up.

This was a complaint about William Shatner by one of the directors of the original series, that he always insisted on being in front, like when getting on the transporter. It makes sense, when I think about it.

Comment

Ooooh! Pelosi is feeling the sting.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/sp...28/id/1076387/

Pelosi Spokesman: Speaker Elbowed Rep. Flores' Daughter to Be Helpful

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's spokesperson took to social media Monday to defend the lawmaker elbowing a GOP congresswoman's young daughter during a photo shoot and insisted the move was done to benefit the youngster.

Newly elected Rep. Mayra Flores on Sunday accused Pelosi, D-Calif., of pushing one of her young daughters while photographs were being taken during her swearing-in ceremony last week.

"It's sad to see 'news outlets' that know better misrepresent the Speaker's effort to ensure Rep. Flores' daughters wouldn't be hidden behind her in all of the photos of such an important moment for their family," Pelosi's deputy chief of staff, Drew Hammill, tweeted.

Hammill's post included video that, he said, showed Pelosi "graciously greeting Rep. Flores' children and telling them about the room they are in."

Flores, though, didn't see things that way Sunday when she tweeted: "I am so proud of my strong, beautiful daughter for not allowing this to faze her. She continued to smile and pose for the picture like a Queen. No child should be pushed to the side for a photo op. PERIOD!!"

The congresswoman also included video of Pelosi's push. The speaker could be seen glancing down at the girl and extending her elbow just as the child moved over.

Twitter users blasted Hammill's post.

"That's the story you're going with?" Conservitarians.com tweeted.

"This is why no one trusts anyone in DC - can't even be honest about a forearm shiver. When one tries to get someone in a picture they put their arm/ behind them and move them forward - we don't push them back with a forearm," Charlie Cheddahhh! tweeted.

"Hmm. Looks more to me like the little girl was unconsciously leaning, and the shove was more to get her to stand on her own two feet and not sully the personnage beside her." Sal Cambio tweeted.

"Nowhere as epic as Martin Sheen holding up a child as a shield in The Dead Zone, but still pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, bad. There's nothing redeeming in the video, so you all might as well just try to ride out the wave of bad publicity," Stephen Perrone tweeted.

Flores became the first Hispanic woman to represent Texas in Congress by edging out Democrat Dan Sanchez in the Texas District 34 special election on June 14. The election was held to replace former Democrat Rep. Filemon Vela, who stepped down earlier

Comment

pelosi.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                      I was reminded of this video. Always cracked me up.

This was a complaint about William Shatner by one of the directors of the original series, that he always insisted on being in front, like when getting on the transporter. It makes sense, when I think about it.
                      That's hilarious. I've never seen that before.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                        Ooooh! Pelosi is feeling the sting.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/sp...28/id/1076387/

Pelosi Spokesman: Speaker Elbowed Rep. Flores' Daughter to Be Helpful

"It's sad to see 'news outlets' that know better misrepresent the Speaker's effort to ensure Rep. Flores' daughters wouldn't be hidden behind her in all of the photos..."
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Would have been so much better if Nan had just left the picture, instead.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Pelosi has a n "eww, don't touch me" disgusted look on her face as she shoves the girl away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Pelosi has a n "eww, don't touch me" disgusted look on her face as she shoves the girl away.
                              It reminds me of the Chief Priests in Jesus' day who would draw in their robes tightly to themselves when they had to go through a crowd of peasants so nobody would touch their precious garments.

Comment