Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pelosi Pushes Little Brown Girl Away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

That's hilarious. I've never seen that before.
    You know, as funny as that is, I liked it. The guy Trump pushed out of the way was the Montenegro prime minister. That guy shouldn't have even been there! That blip had only just been admitted and only has a 2,500-man military. A token membership.

If this was during the Biden reign, he would have stood passively behind the guy and offered to send him billions of $ if he (or Hunter) could get a kickback.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

You know, as funny as that is, I liked it. The guy Trump pushed out of the way was the Montenegro prime minister. That guy shouldn't have even been there! That blip had only just been admitted and only has a 2,500-man military. A token membership.

If this was during the Biden reign, he would have stood passively behind the guy and offered to send him billions of $ if he (or Hunter) could get a kickback.
      The way Trump aggressively pulls him out of the way and then stops to casually adjust his coat had me laughing.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Pelosi has a n "eww, don't touch me" disgusted look on her face as she shoves the girl away.
        The only brown-skinned people she generally allows near her are her servants and they know better than to touch her.

Still "shoves" is a bit of an exaggeration, although her look makes me wonder if she's channeling the late and unlamented Harry Reid when he complained about "stinky, smelly tourists."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
          Ooooh! Pelosi is feeling the sting.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/sp...28/id/1076387/

Pelosi Spokesman: Speaker Elbowed Rep. Flores' Daughter to Be Helpful

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's spokesperson took to social media Monday to defend the lawmaker elbowing a GOP congresswoman's young daughter during a photo shoot and insisted the move was done to benefit the youngster.

Newly elected Rep. Mayra Flores on Sunday accused Pelosi, D-Calif., of pushing one of her young daughters while photographs were being taken during her swearing-in ceremony last week.

"It's sad to see 'news outlets' that know better misrepresent the Speaker's effort to ensure Rep. Flores' daughters wouldn't be hidden behind her in all of the photos of such an important moment for their family," Pelosi's deputy chief of staff, Drew Hammill, tweeted.

Hammill's post included video that, he said, showed Pelosi "graciously greeting Rep. Flores' children and telling them about the room they are in."

Flores, though, didn't see things that way Sunday when she tweeted: "I am so proud of my strong, beautiful daughter for not allowing this to faze her. She continued to smile and pose for the picture like a Queen. No child should be pushed to the side for a photo op. PERIOD!!"

The congresswoman also included video of Pelosi's push. The speaker could be seen glancing down at the girl and extending her elbow just as the child moved over.

Twitter users blasted Hammill's post.

"That's the story you're going with?" Conservitarians.com tweeted.

"This is why no one trusts anyone in DC - can't even be honest about a forearm shiver. When one tries to get someone in a picture they put their arm/ behind them and move them forward - we don't push them back with a forearm," Charlie Cheddahhh! tweeted.

"Hmm. Looks more to me like the little girl was unconsciously leaning, and the shove was more to get her to stand on her own two feet and not sully the personnage beside her." Sal Cambio tweeted.

"Nowhere as epic as Martin Sheen holding up a child as a shield in The Dead Zone, but still pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, bad. There's nothing redeeming in the video, so you all might as well just try to ride out the wave of bad publicity," Stephen Perrone tweeted.

Flores became the first Hispanic woman to represent Texas in Congress by edging out Democrat Dan Sanchez in the Texas District 34 special election on June 14. The election was held to replace former Democrat Rep. Filemon Vela, who stepped down earlier
          Anybody who has ever stood between a camera and a politician understands how ridiculous a claim that their wanting to make sure someone else was in the picture is.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment