Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

America in a Single Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    And nothing particularly unique.

From 2015:
    There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't!

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Azufutimaehaehfutubw

Never heard a more concise description of America. Truly Biden is a master wordsmith.
      And here I thought covfefe was bad(decipherable, but still kind of dumb).

Comment

That continuum needs to stop before it gets to San Fran Nan (she's in line after the VP), which hopefully will be taken care of by the mid-terms.
        I would only say she is in line if some miracle blue wave happens, and they vote her back in to leadership.

Barring that exceptionally unlikely scenario, you would have kammy in there after Joe is trounced, ready for her sound beating and likely impeachment.

So in my view we either wait it all out, with Joe even starting to drool profusely, and us likely getting kammy anyway because Joe actually petrifies in office.

Or, burn their house down with impeachment.

I vote for the latter at this point, reluctantly. ymmv.
        Last edited by Maranatha; 06-27-2022, 09:33 AM.

Comment

You can watch his face as he completely loses his train of thought after he says "in a single word" - He completely forgets what he was saying and then starts trying to cover with word salad. That is senility in action. If it were a one time thing, it would not be a big deal. But this is a regular occurrence with Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            You can watch his face as he completely loses his train of thought after he says "in a single word" - He completely forgets what he was saying and then starts trying to cover with word salad. That is senility in action. If it were a one time thing, it would not be a big deal. But this is a regular occurrence with Biden.
            Biden appears pretty much all the time like I did for the couple hours last week where I was severely dehydrated and wasn't making any sense at all.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Wow, another link! Now, if you can just try to cogently explain why that makes any difference at all.
              They printed the old duffer an instruction card, he happened to scribble on the back of it, and, absentmindedly, he looks at his own scribbling, revealing the "hey dummy, do this" list.

I think, at this point, I'll give you over to your blind loyalty.
              The link was intended to gently guide you back to the correct thread.

Comment

Biden appears pretty much all the time like I did for the couple hours last week where I was severely dehydrated and wasn't making any sense at all.
                So you were turning into Biden!

Comment

So you were turning into Biden!
                  Only until I got in the ambulance and they started the IV.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

The link was intended to gently guide you back to the correct thread.
                    I appreciate your kindness and generosity, Roy.

Comment

It sounds to me like he said, "I was in the foothills of the Himalayas" with a little stuttering. No forgetting involved.

Comment

"Regular occurence" as in just about every time he opens his mouth to speak.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
                          It sounds to me like he said, "I was in the foothills of the Himalayas" with a little stuttering. No forgetting involved.
                          Roy, watch the video....

He touches his face near his eye, then goes into this stumble/mumble thing....

I was a profound stutterer --- this is not "stuttering".

And what is it he says he doesn't know as a fact?

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post

I would only say she is in line if some miracle blue wave happens, and they vote her back in to leadership.

Barring that exceptionally unlikely scenario, you would have kammy in there after Joe is trounced, ready for her sound beating and likely impeachment.

So in my view we either wait it all out, with Joe even starting to drool profusely, and us likely getting kammy anyway because Joe actually petrifies in office.

Or, burn their house down with impeachment.

I vote for the latter at this point, reluctantly. ymmv.
                            In spite of the left's insistence to the contrary you need a legitimate reason for impeaching. Doing Joker imitations at inappropriate times and talking like a word salad doesn't qualify.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

In spite of the left's insistence to the contrary you need a legitimate reason for impeaching. Doing Joker imitations at inappropriate times and talking like a word salad doesn't qualify.
                              Sure that is a reasoned take on it, waiting it out is an option.

Comment

Roy, watch the video....

He touches his face near his eye, then goes into this stumble/mumble thing....

I was a profound stutterer --- this is not "stuttering".

And what is it he says he doesn't know as a fact?
                                He doesn't know as a fact that he traveled 17000 miles with Xi as VP.

Granted, he should speak a little slower and enunciate more clearly.

Comment