Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

America in a Single Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America in a Single Word

I never did catch the single word. I heard the part about the foothills of the Himalayas, but I counted four words there.

I don't want to hear another word about Joe being cognitively compromised. The man is clearly as sharp as a bowling ball.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      I don't want to hear another word about Joe being cognitively compromised. The man is clearly as sharp as a bowling ball.
      Or frisbee.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And nothing particularly unique.

From 2015:

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

From 2015:
          Look at how physically stronger and more mentally aware he was just seven short years ago. Nobody can look at video of Joe then and Joe now and not be forced to conclude that there is something seriously wrong him.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

From 2015:
            Oh, I see now. Biden can't count. So, the single word he used to describe America is "Foothills of the Himalayas"?

I'm still not getting it.

himalayas.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
              I never did catch the single word. I heard the part about the foothills of the Himalayas, but I counted four words there.

Azufutimaehaehfutubw

Never heard a more concise description of America. Truly Biden is a master wordsmith.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Azufutimaehaehfutubw

Never heard a more concise description of America. Truly Biden is a master wordsmith.
                I didn't catch that part. My understanding is the single word to define America is: "The foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping. Traveling with him and (mumble) travelled 17,000 miles with him as vice president. I don't know that for a fact."

Comment

Oh, I see now. Biden can't count. So, the single word he used to describe America is "Foothills of the Himalayas"?

I'm still not getting it.

himalayas.jpg
                  C'monman! TRUNALIMUNUMAPRZURE! and by the, you know, you know the thing!

Comment

wow
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

OK, I think I'm picking up on something..... watch in his speeches when he takes an index finger and touches (near) his eye....

It's like there's a microswitch there that throws him into confusion and mumbling.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        OK, I think I'm picking up on something..... watch in his speeches when he takes an index finger and touches (near) his eye....

It's like there's a microswitch there that throws him into confusion and mumbling.
                        I think he poked out his eye. It looks like it was closed after that.

Comment

Got an ice cream smudge on his instruction card.
                          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Impeach or 25th? Man, the tough choices the Republicans will face next year...
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                              Impeach or 25th? Man, the tough choices the Republicans will face next year...
                              You can't 25A without the consent of a majority of the principal officers of the executive departments.

Remove old Joe and you got the Cackler. I'm not really sure that is any improvement.

Comment