Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

America in a Single Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Abbreviated from Biden's announcement, "I can define America in a single word ... mrphenzembalopbumbia ... "
    After Trunalimunumaprzure I can believe it, but I'd like a citation for that

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      After Trunalimunumaprzure I can believe it, but I'd like a citation for that
      The OP video. I did get it wrong, though. It was more like "America is a place that can be defined in a single word: Fuffa fouf fifaffea foothills of the Himalayas."

Comment

The OP video. I did get it wrong, though. It was more like "America is a place that can be defined in a single word: Fuffa fouf fifaffea foothills of the Himalayas."
        Which, being translated from Aramaic.....

.... still doesn't mean squat.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I know.

Although it sounds more like "Awdsmfafoothimaaafootafootwhscuseme"

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

I know.

Although it sounds more like "Awdsmfafoothimaaafootafootwhscuseme"
            No speaking in tongues unless there's an interpreter!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

No speaking in tongues unless there's an interpreter!
              They're still looking for one

Comment

• It is clear beyond mocking his flub, that he lost his train of thought in the middle of the sentence and tried to switch gears to a different topic and that is what caused him to bidenize the word. He then continued on the new topic about being in the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping. Which is one of those stories he seems to tell at odd times, which has been fact checked to be false. I mean 17,000 miles? What the heck? That's nearly around the entire earth (24,000 miles).

Comment

• foothills.jpg

Comment