Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

To the Biden supporters and defenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    If it were just someone getting carried away and old Joe didn't need such reminders, Biden would have stuffed it in his pocket and ignored it as unnecessary
    Or... maybe he decided to use the back of it to scribble some notes about something that he really needed to remember.

Gee, it's fun speculating on insufficient information, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Or... maybe he decided to use the back of it to scribble some notes about something that he really needed to remember.

This isn't the first time we've seen Joe with cheat sheets that look like they were written for a child. The question is, why do "they" think he needs them? Why does his own wife feel the need to give him verbal stage instructions when they appear together? It's not exactly a mystery.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Almost as much fun as making up a scenario that there just isn't any evidence for.

Old Joe has been getting cheat sheets at least since he's been president. But so had every other president and most politicians. But if you get a glimpse of theirs (and old Joe's) it mostly highlighting a few names and bullet points. But as time went on, Joe's got dumbed down but I really had no idea just how far that process has gone until now.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The back of what? The professionally printed cheat sheet?

Video evidence, my friend - it was a cheat sheet written for somebody with the apparent mental capability of a child. We actually saw it.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            The back of what? The professionally printed cheat sheet?
            Yep.

Video evidence, my friend - it was a cheat sheet written for somebody with the apparent mental capability of a child. We actually saw it.
            I'd say it was photographic evidence. And I think you are reading more into it than is there.

Comment

Yep.
              Single copy - single purpose - even told him what room to be in.

I'd say it was photographic evidence.
              There's VIDEO of it.

And I think you are reading more into it than is there.
              Perhaps you're still on the "Sally, Dick and Jane" series?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I think you are reading more into it than is there.
                Okay, if we're "reading more into it than is there", then what is your explanation for why "they" feel the need to treat the President of the United States like a child?
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Single copy - single purpose - even told him what room to be in.
                  Doesn't mean he couldn't have used the other side for his own purpose.

There's VIDEO of it.
                  I'll take your word for it. The link in the OP says a photographer snapped a picture of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Okay, if we're "reading more into it than is there", then what is your explanation for why "they" feel the need to treat the President of the United States like a child?
                    I don't feel the need for an explanation of the instructions. It doesn't hurt anything if they are more detailed than they need to be.

Comment

Yeah, no. There are no other persons receiving instructions in that cheat sheet.
                      Receiving instructions? No. But it was talking about what other people would do. So the emphasis on "you" is to make it so, at a glance, you can tell the difference between the ones reminding you what to do versus those just saying what other people would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                        Receiving instructions? No. But it was talking about what other people would do. So the emphasis on "you" is to make it so, at a glance, you can tell the difference between the ones reminding you what to do versus those just saying what other people would do.
                        So, Joe is THAT "out of it" that he needs his own reminders on the cheat sheet to remind him it's his?

Comment

Doesn't mean he couldn't have used the other side for his own purpose.
                          That's WHY we got VIDEO of it! Cause he was trying to read his own notes (or somebody's) from the back side.

I'll take your word for it. The link in the OP says a photographer snapped a picture of it.
                          This here is what us old farts call "VIDEO"....

You really coulda found that if you looked just a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Well, ya see, it's like them thar "You are HERE" signs in the Mall --- how do they KNOW?

Comment

I don't feel the need for an explanation of the instructions. It doesn't hurt anything if they are more detailed than they need to be.
                              YOU go to the Executive Washroom
                              YOU look for a sign with a MALE FIGURE on it
                              YOU enter the door with the MALE FIGURE sign
                              YOU walk over to the toilet
                              YOU unzip your pants.....

Then again, he probably just needs an aid to help change his Depends.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson
                                I bet you're under the impression that thar is a "video", too!

Comment