Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Liz Cheney Is Begging Democrats To Save Her Career In Upcoming Wyoming Primary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Maybe her concentrated effort at getting a spot on msnbc or the View. This might do it.
    He was overheard saying he needs to take Lizzy hunting.

I'll get behind Lizzy, when hunting with her daddy.

Ok, that's all I got.

Comment

God bless the heroic Liz Cheney, and may He smite all MAGA’s.
      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

I wonder if Liz has figured out that in a very short time all her good Democrat buddies won't return her calls and say things like "Liz who?"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

b6e7b65e-090a-45f9-8eb8-c51a40c44294.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That’s not interfering in elections. No, for that you need to study the MAGA creeps.

All good Christians, please give the fragrant Liz all your love and support and defeat MAGA.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

That’s not interfering in elections.
              Because, according to the Liberal Lexicon, Trump is the only person on the planet that can do that.

Kind of like how by definition (the left's), they cannot riot, hence we get things like "mostly peaceful protests" and "fiery but peaceful."

Comment

We are all confident Pelosi only picked her because she's an impartial republican.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Because, according to the Liberal Lexicon, Trump is the only person on the planet that can do that.

Kind of like how by definition (the left's), they cannot riot, hence we get things like "mostly peaceful protests" and "fiery but peaceful."
                  You need to get a sense of perspective and read a decent newspaper.

Comment

You need to get a sense of perspective and read a decent newspaper.
                    I get my news from across the spectrum. The problem is how the MSM spikes stories they don't like and don't serve their purpose.

Comment

God bless the heroic Liz Cheney, and may He smite all MAGA’s.
                      In general I would say calls for smiting are likely to your own head, dummy.

Invalid faith can do that, can get itself smote.

Comment

I get my news from across the spectrum. The problem is how the MSM spikes stories they don't like and don't serve their purpose.
                        He just got through citing the NYT in another thread. Talk about a toilet of a source ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

He just got through citing the NYT in another thread. Talk about a toilet of a source ...
                          I have a free subscription to the NYT (not sure how), and it as well as the WaPo are two sources I regularly use. The NYT, while always biased, lost all pretenses of being otherwise six years ago, and are but a shadow of their former self.

Comment

I have a free subscription to the NYT (not sure how), and it as well as the WaPo are two sources I regularly use. The NYT, while always biased, lost all pretenses of being otherwise six years ago, and are but a shadow of their former self.
                            I linked to a NYT article in another thread regarding Ray Epps. It was the most embarrassing propaganda I ever read from them; completely sourced by Epps himself about how he is just an innocent victim, and the article links to videos that are misrepresented by the author. Just utter slop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I linked to a NYT article in another thread regarding Ray Epps. It was the most embarrassing propaganda I ever read from them; completely sourced by Epps himself about how he is just an innocent victim, and the article links to videos that are misrepresented by the author. Just utter slop.
                              I mark the slide beginning when they published that article about Trump and the beauty pageant and filled it with bogus quotes from various past contestants. A real ham-fisted attempt that got called out immediately.

Comment