Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The View Settles With The Rittenhouses For $22 Million and a Formal Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The View Settles With The Rittenhouses For $22 Million and a Formal Apology

A great start...

safe_image.jpg

ABC’s The View will compose a written apology to Kyle Rittenhouse and his mother, Wendy Rittenhouse, and deliver it along with a check for $22 million. The Rittenhouse’s spokesman, Joe Barron, says the settlement didn’t take long and “wasn’t very difficult.”

Apparently, the show’s producers have been eager to settle the matter to get them away from all the bad press. In the past few months, story after story about Whoopi Goldberg’s suspensions and firings along with reports of more than 11 lawsuits filed have the show’s team wondering if it was worth it at all.

According to our records, the bulk of the attacks against The View come from sites pretending to be right-wing propaganda when actually they’re leftist trolls making fun of Trump supporters. None of the lawsuits have been true so far, but this one definitely is.

We promise.

The apology must include the words “Kyle Rittenhouse isn’t a murderer” at least four times, according to a friend with inside knowledge on several other matters. “What I don’t know is why the math is before the science,” said the source, “or what that even means.”

Our editors report that if the math is before the science, most likely none of it will make any sense, meaning Rittenhouse is definitely coming out ahead on this one.

God bless America.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Good on Kyle. He should sue the White House, too.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      Good on Kyle. He should sue the White House, too.
      Nothing would make me happier to see him do that. I wonder if that's even possible?

Comment

I bet whoopee cushion is fuming about this apology and settlement! So sweet...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

A great start...

safe_image.jpg

ABC’s The View will compose a written apology to Kyle Rittenhouse and his mother, Wendy Rittenhouse, and deliver it along with a check for $22 million. The Rittenhouse’s spokesman, Joe Barron, says the settlement didn’t take long and “wasn’t very difficult.”

Apparently, the show’s producers have been eager to settle the matter to get them away from all the bad press. In the past few months, story after story about Whoopi Goldberg’s suspensions and firings along with reports of more than 11 lawsuits filed have the show’s team wondering if it was worth it at all.

According to our records, the bulk of the attacks against The View come from sites pretending to be right-wing propaganda when actually they’re leftist trolls making fun of Trump supporters. None of the lawsuits have been true so far, but this one definitely is.

We promise.

The apology must include the words “Kyle Rittenhouse isn’t a murderer” at least four times, according to a friend with inside knowledge on several other matters. “What I don’t know is why the math is before the science,” said the source, “or what that even means.”

Our editors report that if the math is before the science, most likely none of it will make any sense, meaning Rittenhouse is definitely coming out ahead on this one.

God bless America.
          Love ya dear brudda but this appears to be a hoax

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Hmmmmmmm....... that's not fun.

And thanks.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Well, keep this thread warm because the fact he's planning a series of lawsuits is legit. And I still wonder if he can sue that race-baiting fool in the WH, since that was a very clear case of false slander on social media.

Comment

A great start...

safe_image.jpg

We promise.

God bless America.
                I believe you've been snooker. Usataters is a fake news/satire site. In addition I've not found this on other sites, even fox News, which would be trumpeting this all over its front page.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

I believe you've been snooker. Usataters is a fake news/satire site. In addition I've not found this on other sites, even fox News, which would be trumpeting this all over its front page.
                  Rogue beat you to it... I started to ask for this thread to be deleted, but it can be a reminder instead. Maybe I'll edit the title to show it's discredited.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Right at the top of the page, the story is listed as "Weird Hero Fetish Satire".
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Rogue beat you to it... I started to ask for this thread to be deleted, but it can be a reminder instead. Maybe I'll edit the title to show it's discredited.
                      Curses! Foiled Again! <twirls mustache>

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Right at the top of the page, the story is listed as "Weird Hero Fetish Satire".
                        Yeah, totally missed that --- I'm gonna chalk this up to my hospitalization yesterday.

YEAH, That's IT!!!! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!

Comment

Yeah, totally missed that --- I'm gonna chalk this up to my hospitalization yesterday.

YEAH, That's IT!!!! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!
                          Was that before or after you and Biden drove the 18 wheeler to see Mandela?
                          We know J6 wasn’t peaceful because they didn’t set the building on fire.

Comment

To be fair, the story really isn't satire, its a trap. There's not any humor, but is designed to trick conservatives into sharing fake news.

In essence, It ACTUALLY is, what snopes complains the Babylon Bee is.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Nothing would make me happier to see him do that. I wonder if that's even possible?
                              Probably not. Sovereign Immunity.
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment