Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Will Garland Try to Stop the Night of Rage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Garland Try to Stop the Night of Rage?

Jane’s Revenge Plans Roe v. Wade Reveal ‘Night of Rage,’

Jane’s Revenge Plans Roe v. Wade Reveal ‘Night of Rage,’ ‘Carrying that Anger Out into the World Expressing it Physically

Pro-Abortion-Protester-640x480.jpg

The radical pro-abortion group, Jane’s Revenge, is planning more acts of domestic terrorism when the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on Roe v. Wade is revealed, dubbed a “Night of Rage: An Autonomous Call to Action Against Patriarchal Supremacy.”

The group posted its plans on the Anarchists Library website at the end of May in expectation of the ruling, expected sometime in June.

Here are some excerpts from the manifesto:
    This is an event that should inspire rage in millions of people who can get pregnant…and yet, the response thus far has been tepid.

We have agonized over this apparent absence of indignation. Why is it that we are so afraid to unleash hell upon those who are destroying us? Fear of state repression is valid, but this goes deeper than that.

Whatever form your fury takes, the first step is feeling it.

The next step is carrying that anger out into the world and expressing it physically.

Consider this your call to action.

On the night the final ruling is issued——a specific date we cannot yet predict, but we know is arriving imminently——we are asking for courageous hearts to come out after dark.

Whoever you are and wherever you are, we are asking for you to do what you can to make your anger known.

We have selected a time of 8 pm for actions nationwide to begin, but know that this is a general guideline. There may be other considerations involved in planning time and place. We do not claim to speak for every community or crew. We are simply calling out to you. And we hope you answer our cries.

The manifesto says that if there are any “cis males allies” who want to take part, okay, “but Do not police us. Do not tell us what is and isn’t appropriate.”

The manifesto concludes, “To those who work to oppress us: If abortion isn’t safe, you aren’t either. We are everywhere.”

More than 100 Republicans have signed a letter asking Attorney General Merrick Garland to instruct the Department of Justice to investigate this group in relation to attacks on pro-life pregnancy centers across the country as domestic terrorists.

If parents who show up at school board meetings (to protest the crap that's being taught in our schools) can be labeled "domestic terrorists", what are these little darlings to be called?
    Attached Files
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

If parents who show up at school board meetings (to protest the crap that's being taught in our schools) can be labeled "domestic terrorists", what are these little darlings to be called?
    C'monman! You know the drill by now. They are nothing but mostly peaceful protestors even if things get a bit fiery.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      C'monman! You know the drill by now. They are nothing but mostly peaceful protestors even if things get a bit fiery.
      Minimize, justify, distract, downplay, ignore.
      Last edited by CivilDiscourse; 06-20-2022, 06:23 AM.

Comment

When I first watched the movie "The Purge" several years ago, I thought it was ridiculous. But after 5-6 years of liberal rioting in the streets, it seems more and more likely. But of course the Liberal version of the purge wouldn't dare use guns! They will have to rely on fire and knives.

Comment

Merrick Garland has shown himself to be a partisan hack who will gleefully arrest those in the opposition party, and will not lift a finger against a fellow liberal.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Merrick Garland has shown himself to be a partisan hack who will gleefully arrest those in the opposition party, and will not lift a finger against a fellow liberal.
            And I don't think he even tries to hide that, or pretend he isn't doing that.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And I don't think he even tries to hide that, or pretend he isn't doing that.
              With every act he virtually shouts "You're darn lucky I'm not a SCOTUS judge"

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

With every act he virtually shouts "You're darn lucky I'm not a SCOTUS judge"
                And he was touted as the "moderate" pick that was supposed to be acceptable to both conservatives and liberals.

I wonder how much of what he is doing now is payback for denying him a seat on the court?
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

And he was touted as the "moderate" pick that was supposed to be acceptable to both conservatives and liberals.

I wonder how much of what he is doing now is payback for denying him a seat on the court?
                  Liberals tend to have this underlying rage and revenge ---- as we're seeing in those calling for "a night of rage". What's the name of that group again?

Comment

And I don't believe Garland is doing it for any "revenge" purposes as others here have stated, I think he's acting purely on ideology. DHS and FBI seem to be working in consort with DoJ. When they all reference "domestic terrorism," we know which political side they're specifically referencing and targeting.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

And I don't believe Garland is doing it for any "revenge" purposes as others here have stated, I think he's acting purely on ideology. DHS and FBI seem to be working in consort with DoJ. When they all reference "domestic terrorism," we know which political side they're specifically referencing and targeting.
                      I can't argue that's a possibility, maybe even a probability. I just think he's a petty little person, and I wouldn't put revenge past him.

Comment

I can't argue that's a possibility, maybe even a probability. I just think he's a petty little person, and I wouldn't put revenge past him.
                        Most of them appear to be petty little men. Both Garland and Mayorkas both look like weak beta males that were bullied in school, who now have power they can wield at their disposal against their enemies. But that's beside the point.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Most of them appear to be petty little men. Both Garland and Mayorkas both look like weak beta males that were bullied in school, who now have power they can wield at their disposal against their enemies. But that's beside the point.
                          OK, maybe that's where I was going... because I say the same thing about some deacons in some churches --- they are often men who have no authority at home or at work, so "Church" is the place where they can "be the boss", and they overdo it, making it obvious they don't have a clue about what a deacon really is.

But that goes back to several articles I've seen about our military and our police --- they have been sissified by all this "toxic male" crap.

Comment

Yeah, like how the MSM kept telling us how moderate and middle of the road John Kerry and John Edwards were when they were the Democrats nominees in 2004.

One of them was ranked as the most liberal member of the Senate by both conservative and liberal ranking organizations, while the other was ranked third most liberal. Ted Kennedy was rated second.

But again and again the MSM insisted they were as moderate as you could get.

Comment

Yeah, like how the MSM kept telling us how moderate and middle of the road John Kerry and John Edwards were when they were the Democrats nominees in 2004.

One of them was ranked as the most liberal member of the Senate by both conservative and liberal ranking organizations, while the other was ranked third most liberal. Ted Kennedy was rated second.

But again and again the MSM insisted they were as moderate as you could get.
                              Compared to themselves, sure!

Comment