Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Pride Flag....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pride Flag....

Our mayor, for the first time, raised the Pride flag on the city hall flag pole. It was supposed to fly for all of Pride month. I send her an e-mail saying that our church expected that we would be allowed to fly the Christian camp flag for the same period of time. The Pride flag came down within two days. A small victory, but a victory nonetheless...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

The other day, after a Microsoft update on my computer, the search box had some rainbow-ish flag symbol --- It was easy to "turn off", but sheeeeesh!!!!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      The other day, after a Microsoft update on my computer, the search box had some rainbow-ish flag symbol --- It was easy to "turn off", but sheeeeesh!!!!
      Yes, I saw that on mine too. You can't get away from it. In stores and everywhere... Our War dead get one day a year - the sexually confused get a whole month!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Yes, I saw that on mine too. You can't get away from it. In stores and everywhere... Our War dead get one day a year - the sexually confused get a whole month!
        I must say that the "pride flag" was not very evident at all at the SBC Annual Meeting this year. Didn't see a single half-naked dude pretending to be a woman, or the obligatory drag queen parade, or the sin and debauchery on parade.

My wife and I took a 3.2 mile walk from our hotel to downtown Anaheim, and they had a "pride flag" on their flag pole at city hall, but that was about it.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment