Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden's daughter and taking showers with her father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I think she missed the photo I included
    we are shocked, yes? AND stunned?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Thank you for finally conceding that point after you spent page after page desperately trying to downplay it.
      I have never denied what she wrote. I am simply stating that neither you nor I actually know what she meant by it.

Although it is apparent that those of a certain mind-set have read into her remark precisely what they want to read into it.
      "It ain't necessarily so
      The things that you're liable
      To read in the Bible
      It ain't necessarily so
      ."

Sportin' Life
      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

I have never denied what she wrote. I am simply stating that neither you nor I actually know what she meant by it.

Although it is apparent that those of a certain mind-set have read into her remark precisely what they want to read into it.
        And your ilk will see it as 'innocent' as possible.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I think she missed the photo I included

I wrote this:

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Where exactly did men wave "their genitals in their young children's faces"? I do not recall any such incident ever being recounted on this board.
          And you responded with this:

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Yeah, how can something like that possibly happen in a shower?

I did not miss your photograph I was merely bemused by your suggestion that when taking a shower men wave their genitals around.
          Last edited by Hypatia_Alexandria; 06-23-2022, 05:26 PM.
          "It ain't necessarily so
          To read in the Bible
          It ain't necessarily so
          ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

And your ilk will see it as 'innocent' as possible.
            Only those of a certain mind-set see something nefarious in something as innocuous as a child taking a shower with a parent [of either sex]. As I remarked in an earlier post this seems to tie in with shame many seem to have about genitalia.

I presume many of of you would not be concerned if a child saw their father's bare chest but anything below his waist and several you have fits of the vapours.
            "It ain't necessarily so
            To read in the Bible
            It ain't necessarily so
            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Only those of a certain mind-set see something nefarious in something as innocuous as a child taking a shower with a parent [of either sex]. As I remarked in an earlier post this seems to tie in with shame many seem to have about genitalia.

I presume many of of you would not be concerned if a child saw their father's bare chest but anything below his waist and several you have fits of the vapours.
              You must live a really miserable life to assume somebody has "fits of the vapours" just because they don't like your brand of perversion. That seems to be a recurring theme with you.

Comment

You must live a really miserable life to assume somebody has "fits of the vapours" just because they don't like your brand of perversion. That seems to be a recurring theme with you.
                That reply serves to prove my point. Genitals = "perversion"
                "It ain't necessarily so
                To read in the Bible
                It ain't necessarily so
                ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

That reply serves to prove my point. Genitals = "perversion"
                  No, it really doesn't. It's your sordid history. But you're a -- and you do things, acting just like a is expected to act.

No cause of "vapours" whatsoever.

on!!

Comment

No, it really doesn't. It's your sordid history. But you're a -- and you do things, acting just like a is expected to act.

No cause of "vapours" whatsoever.

on!!
                    Unfortunately your earlier reply does precisely that and the above simply reinforces it. You have to resort to silly little emoticons.
                    "It ain't necessarily so
                    To read in the Bible
                    It ain't necessarily so
                    ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Unfortunately your earlier reply does precisely that and the above simply reinforces it. You have to resort to silly little emoticons.
                      Oh, what Irony!

I think you're just here to , and you so badly want to get people to have "fits of vapours", so that's what you imagine you accomplish with your fascination with all things perverse.

I think you're a miserable old woman who is desperate for attention, and "bad attention" is, in fact, attention.

Comment

Oh, what Irony!

I think you're just here to , and you so badly want to get people to have "fits of vapours", so that's what you imagine you accomplish with your fascination with all things perverse.

I think you're a miserable old woman who is desperate for attention, and "bad attention" is, in fact, attention.
                        I can only respond to what some people write and from what has been in various thread on this specific board a lot of people here appear to have some serious hang-ups about body shame and nudity.

That you once again let your inner ten year old out to play also suggests a great deal.
                        "It ain't necessarily so
                        To read in the Bible
                        It ain't necessarily so
                        ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I can only respond to what some people write and from what has been in various thread on this specific board a lot of people here appear to have some serious hang-ups about body shame and nudity.

That you once again let your inner ten year old out to play also suggests a great deal.
                          Yes, I'm youthful, but I'll grow older eventually - you'll still be a reprobate.

Comment

I did not miss your photograph I was merely bemused by your suggestion that when taking a shower men wave their genitals around.
                            Hence, the photograph. You can see where a man's genitalia would line up with the child, and that was my point. You asked: "Where exactly did men wave "their genitals in their young children's faces"? I was showing that such "waving" would be almost inevitable.

Comment

Hence, the photograph. You can see where a man's genitalia would line up with the child, and that was my point. You asked: "Where exactly did men wave "their genitals in their young children's faces"? I was showing that such "waving" would be almost inevitable.
                              And I think the little reprobate has no concept both of the area and time - our culture in the US, however long ago this was. A grown man taking a shower with a young girl just doesn't fly as "normal".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

It wasn't a formal accusation but an entry in a diary. I think that in itself lends veracity to the claim, because who would lie to themselves in their own private jounal that was never intended to be read by anybody else?
                                I don't doubt that she believed it happened. And that's enough for a relatively harmless claim like this one.

If it was an accusation of wrongdoing, I would expect her testimony as to how confident she is that it actually happened, and what she thinks was inappropriate and/or harmful about it, along with some details like how old she was at the time, where it happened, who else she has told about it and when, etc.

Comment