Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden's daughter and taking showers with her father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I don't doubt that she believed it happened. And that's enough for a relatively harmless claim like this one.

If it was an accusation of wrongdoing, I would expect her testimony as to how confident she is that it actually happened, and what she thinks was inappropriate and/or harmful about it, along with some details like how old she was at the time, where it happened, who else she has told about it and when, etc.
    I don't think you realize how this actually works -- even young people who are sexually abused by a parent feel like it's their own fault. You're talking like this is a sane rational person, but it's quite obviously not.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I don't doubt that she believed it happened. And that's enough for a relatively harmless claim like this one.

If it was an accusation of wrongdoing, I would expect her testimony as to how confident she is that it actually happened, and what she thinks was inappropriate and/or harmful about it, along with some details like how old she was at the time, where it happened, who else she has told about it and when, etc.
      Inappropriate father/daughter showers equal "harmless" to liberal degenerates.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I don't think you realize how this actually works -- even young people who are sexually abused by a parent feel like it's their own fault. You're talking like this is a sane rational person, but it's quite obviously not.
        I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to say.

Should we be more inclined to believe someone who is not a sane rational person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Inappropriate father/daughter showers equal "harmless" to liberal degenerates.
          A father/daughter shower that was really inappropriate would not be harmless, pretty much by definition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Hence, the photograph. You can see where a man's genitalia would line up with the child, and that was my point. You asked: "Where exactly did men wave "their genitals in their young children's faces"? I was showing that such "waving" would be almost inevitable.
            But why would any man be "waving" his genitalia? And why in the child's face?

I can only repeat what I have written in the past and that is that some people here have a real hang-up about genitalia.

One example comes to mind. Someone [I cannot recall who] wrote that their wife wore a swimming suit when showering with her two young daughters! Why? A grown woman has exactly the same anatomy as a young girl, it is simply more developed. What is so shameful about letting young girls see a mature female naked? Are breasts and genitals so shameful they must not be shown except in the privacy of the marital bed?

[Aside: One wonders if some couples are too hung up/inhibited to see each other naked in that situation. Or is it all fumbling under nightwear in the dark?]
            "It ain't necessarily so
            The things that you're liable
            To read in the Bible
            It ain't necessarily so
            ."

Sportin' Life
            Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Should we therefore question the veracity of the remark? From your own remark, perhaps it is nothing but the false memory/imaginings of a woman whom you consider is not " a sane rational person".
              "It ain't necessarily so
              To read in the Bible
              It ain't necessarily so
              ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
                Should we therefore question the veracity of the remark? From your own remark, perhaps it is nothing but the false memory/imaginings of a woman whom you consider is not " a sane rational person".
                The fact that her father is a creepy pervert gives some credibility to her claims.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I can only repeat what I have written in the past and that is that some people here have a real hang-up about genitalia.

One example comes to mind. Someone [I cannot recall who] wrote that their wife wore a swimming suit when showering with her two young daughters! Why? A grown woman has exactly the same anatomy as a young girl, it is simply more developed. What is so shameful about letting young girls see a mature female naked? Are breasts and genitals so shameful they must not be shown except in the privacy of the marital bed?

[Aside: One wonders if some couples are too hung up/inhibited to see each other naked in that situation. Or is it all fumbling under nightwear in the dark?]

Comment

EGGcellent question!

In the case I cited, it was one of your sick pervert friends, and you defended him to the hilt.

Comment

EGGcellent question!

In the case I cited, it was one of your sick pervert friends, and you defended him to the hilt.
                      I have never met the individual.

However, you never used the phrase "in a child's face" in your reply. Shall I repost what you actually wrote?
                      "It ain't necessarily so
                      To read in the Bible
                      It ain't necessarily so
                      ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I have never met the individual.

However, you never used the phrase "in a child's face" in your reply. Shall I repost what you actually wrote?
                        You are very cowardly hiding behind semantics. But, sure -- repost what I actually wrote! It will show the crap you defended.

Comment

The fact that her father is a creepy pervert gives some credibility to her claims.
                          Why is he a "creepy pervert"? Or is this just you channelling Enid Strict [aka The Church Lady]?
                          "It ain't necessarily so
                          To read in the Bible
                          It ain't necessarily so
                          ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Why is he a "creepy pervert"?
                            Is there any other kind?

Comment

You are very cowardly hiding behind semantics. But, sure -- repost what I actually wrote! It will show the crap you defended.
                              Once again I can only respond to what was actually written, not what an individual thinks they may have written.

https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...iour-end/page2

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
                              Oh it is very much so. Your comments on the other thread made that very clear.

What a dishonest little twit you can be.

Here's what started it --

Originally posted by Cow Poke
                              laughing hard -- "buttoned up" --- It's a bunch of morons showing how classless they can be.

All they're doing is proving what others say about them --- it's not at all about 'equality'.

Yes, I'm fully aware that these idiots are willing to do just about anything to show how CARNAL (Carnival) they are.
                              They did this at the SBC Annual meeting in Columbus a few years ago... one of the idiot "women" reached into her crotch and pulled out her penis and waved it at a group of children.
                              The other "women" laughed hysterically and threw candy at the children.

Real class!
                              And you rushed in to defend this crap. THIS is what this is about - not "nudity".

"It ain't necessarily so
                              To read in the Bible
                              It ain't necessarily so
                              ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Once again I can only respond to what was actually written, not what an individual thinks they may have written.

https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...iour-end/page2

Originally posted by Cow Poke

laughing hard -- "buttoned up" --- It's a bunch of morons showing how classless they can be.

All they're doing is proving what others say about them --- it's not at all about 'equality'.

Yes, I'm fully aware that these idiots are willing to do just about anything to show how CARNAL (Carnival) they are.
                                They did this at the SBC Annual meeting in Columbus a few years ago... one of the idiot "women" reached into her crotch and pulled out her penis and waved it at a group of children.
                                The other "women" laughed hysterically and threw candy at the children.

Real class
                                !

Actually, there was far more than that, and you know it - and you defended this moral depravity to the hilt. They're you're people!

Comment