Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden's daughter and taking showers with her father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    then you didn't really search very well. I found several stories of the Dallas event showing drag queens dancing suggestively and even taking tips from children.
    But not having dollar bills stuffed into their g-strings/thongs by children? So what if dancing is provocative? So is this and it goes out on prime time BBC television and is watched by millions.

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Here is one video I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEE1WcVSsy8 - heck the wall behind them says "It's not going to lick itself" - what do you suppose "it" is?
    Quick fetch me @Cow Poke's smelling salts and fainting couch, I feel a fit of the vapours coming on. Drag artists are dancing and encouraging children to walk up and down and pose!

"Does this mean the end of civilisation as we know it?" "Will no one think of the children?" [Add any preferred cliché of choice]

As to your comment about the neon statement I suspect that was written to be deliberately ambiguous thereby permitting people to read into it exactly what they wished.

And it shows two drag queen's doing sexually suggestive dances and taking money from children, then teaching children how to act like drag queens.
    More horror. Where are those smelling salts?

Your puritanical outrage does make me laugh.

Furthermore, what right do you have to tell other people how to raise their children? I suspect if a few non believers made comments about psychological conditioning, trauma and control through fear and guilt, some Christians might be very irate and indignant about outsiders commenting on how they raised their children.

The time of day is not important. The location and activities are.
    Why? It's only a club. It is not the gates of hell.

And I wasn't even talking about that particular event, you were. There have been several such events over the last few years.
    I did ask you to confirm as to which event[s] you were referencing but you chose not to respond. I was perforce left to draw my own conclusions from your subsequent remarks.
    "It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so
    ."

Sportin' Life
    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

After being raided by FBI for showing integrity and not publishing the contents, I think I'd do it just out of spite. Being harassed by FBI would seem to not only authentic the contents, but make the contents important enough that Biden's federal goons tried to intimate me to not publish it, and that would have the opposite effect.
      If I'm not mistaken, the raids came after the election, while the publication of several pages of her diary came before the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Delinquency means "conduct that is out of accord with accepted behavior",
        You would have to define what you understand by "accepted behavior". I suspect by that phrase you actually mean whatever you personally consider appropriate.

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        And, sorry, but your insistence that the paragraph was just a stream of completely disconnected throughts is absurd.
        No it is not but you do not want to acknowledge that because it would challenge your mind-set.

There is a clear overarching point she is making.
        That is your inference because it suits your agenda.

The other rationalization that "We don't know it's true" doesn't really work, either, because why would someone lie to themselves in their own private journal that they never intended for anybody else to read? It doesn't make any sense.
        My initial comment about the validity of the journal was prior to Stoic posting those pages.
        "It ain't necessarily so
        To read in the Bible
        It ain't necessarily so
        ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
          But not having dollar bills stuffed into their g-strings/thongs by children?
          You're still spewing this denialism?

Let's never hear this nonsense from you again:
          https://twitter.com/SethDillon/statu...45047329181697

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

You're still spewing this denialism?

Let's never hear this nonsense from you again:
            https://twitter.com/SethDillon/statu...45047329181697
            Was that photograph taken at the Texas Drag night club event earlier this year? Because that was the event where such incidents were being alleged to have taken place.

And is the tweet by Scott Frerichs correct?

ETA And another tweet from Shabazz "As I thought. Not a Drag Queen and has nothing to do with Pride. I think this is weird but why lie about it?"

And Bella Blue [a female burlesque artist] posted that image on her page thanking the family and Dominic Michael for capturing the photograph.

It seems you fell for Mr Dillon's lies.
            Last edited by Hypatia_Alexandria; 06-21-2022, 10:34 AM.
            "It ain't necessarily so
            To read in the Bible
            It ain't necessarily so
            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              And you don't think that entire passage shows a young girl who has been sexually traumatized in some way?
              Perhaps, perhaps not. If she had been sexually traumatized, she clearly can't remember it.

She recognized that her desires were too strong to resist, and wrote down everything she could think of that (from her POV) might have been a contributing factor.

(Strangely, she didn't put down "Catholic upbringing" or "genetics". )

You seem to be saying "oh we can dismiss the show thing as sexualization because it is part of a list of all of these other NORMAL things???? You think the rest of that list shows a normal girl?
              Perhaps you can't dismiss it, but I can, based on what psychologists have to say. (Please note that Ashley is not one.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

If I'm not mistaken, the raids came after the election, while the publication of several pages of her diary came before the election.
                You are mistaken.

Comment

I thought you were Canadian. As I understand it Canada owes some historical allegiance to Great Britain!
                  I have no ties to Britain. I have no idea what recent events there you are referring to as.

And these days I don't want to associate with Canada, either.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

You are mistaken.
                    Well, I've shown that publication was as early as October 24, 2020.

Can you show that there was a raid before then?

Comment

You would have to define what you understand by "accepted behavior". I suspect by that phrase you actually mean whatever you personally consider appropriate.

No it is not but you do not want to acknowledge that because it would challenge your mind-set.

That is your inference because it suits your agenda.

My initial comment about the validity of the journal was prior to Stoic posting those pages.
                      Your attempts to put us on the defensive by calilng it an "agenda" doesnt change what's actually in the diary where Ashley Biden describes inappropriate father/daughter showers as one of many traumatic episodes that contributed to her deviant sexuality.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I have no ties to Britain. I have no idea what recent events there you are referring to as.
                        I was thinking of incidents where well known individuals have been accused of historical abuse and the accuser has found to have been making false claims. The most infamous [and costly] of such allegations were made by Carl Beech who accused various British politicians and others of the abuse of children. Beech, himself a paedophile, was finally jailed. However, that did not prevent individuals who were quite innocent being put through a living nightmare because of his false accusations.

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                        And these days I don't want to associate with Canada, either.
                        Have you thought of moving to Utopia?

"It ain't necessarily so
                        To read in the Bible
                        It ain't necessarily so
                        ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Your attempts to put us on the defensive by calilng it an "agenda" doesnt change what's actually in the diary where Ashley Biden describes inappropriate father/daughter showers as one of many traumatic episodes that contributed to her deviant sexuality.
                          It does not change what is in the journal but it questions and challenges what you infer from what is in the journal. And she does not describe having showers with her father as a trauma.
                          "It ain't necessarily so
                          To read in the Bible
                          It ain't necessarily so
                          ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I was thinking of incidents where well known individuals have been accused of historical abuse and the accuser has found to have been making false claims. The most infamous [and costly] of such allegations were made by Carl Beech who accused various British politicians and others of the abuse of children. Beech, himself a paedophile, was finally jailed. However, that did not prevent individuals who were quite innocent being put through a living nightmare because of his false accusations.

Have you thought of moving to Utopia?

There is nowhere on this earth that is worthy of my citizenship. My Home lies elsewhere.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

There is nowhere on this earth that is worthy of my citizenship. My Home lies elsewhere.
                              No place would be perfect for you then.
                              "It ain't necessarily so
                              To read in the Bible
                              It ain't necessarily so
                              ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

No place would be perfect for you then.
                                My Home lies elsewhere.

Comment