Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden's daughter and taking showers with her father

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Biden's daughter and taking showers with her father

    So has anyone been following how old Joe's daughter wrote in her diary that her taking showers with her father when she was young may be at the root of her sexual addiction

    'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)'


    Note that the FBI has confirmed the legitimacy of the diary but have focused all of their energy on the bogus story it had been stolen


    919b50f2-e314-4f73-a630-650155e2dba0.jpg
    Biden and his daughter who says she was 'hyper-sexualized [at] a young age'

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  • #2
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    So has anyone been following how old Joe's daughter wrote in her diary that her taking showers with her father when she was young may be at the root of her sexual addiction

    'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)'


    Note that the FBI has confirmed the legitimacy of the diary but have focused all of their energy on the bogus story it had been stolen


    919b50f2-e314-4f73-a630-650155e2dba0.jpg
    Biden and his daughter who says she was 'hyper-sexualized [at] a young age'
    No, those attacks are only appropriate against trump....against biden those are way out of line :D

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

      No, those attacks are only appropriate against trump....against biden those are way out of line :D
      His daughter's own comments are forcing folks (at least the few dozen who are aware of this) to view all those touchy feely hair-sniffing moments of various young girls in a totally different light.

      I'm always still in trouble again

      "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        So has anyone been following how old Joe's daughter wrote in her diary that her taking showers with her father when she was young may be at the root of her sexual addiction

        'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)'


        Note that the FBI has confirmed the legitimacy of the diary but have focused all of their energy on the bogus story it had been stolen


        919b50f2-e314-4f73-a630-650155e2dba0.jpg
        Biden and his daughter who says she was 'hyper-sexualized [at] a young age'
        What is so offensive about that photograph? Would some prefer she had been wearing a burqa?

        And there's a surprise - The Daily Mail [a newspaper noted for its photographs of young children [sans parental permission] and scantily dressed women] "explains"!

        The diary’s explosive contents include Ashley’s speculation that showering with her father, then-Senator Joe Biden, as a young girl may have contributed to her sex addiction.


        I daresay the salacious and prurient who enjoy such titillation are lapping all this up.
        "It ain't necessarily so
        The things that you're liable
        To read in the Bible
        It ain't necessarily so
        ."

        Sportin' Life
        Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          His daughter's own comments are forcing folks (at least the few dozen who are aware of this) to view all those touchy feely hair-sniffing moments of various young girls in a totally different light.
          His daughter's comments are doing no such thing. However, those of a certain mindset will read their own debased thoughts into her remarks.
          "It ain't necessarily so
          The things that you're liable
          To read in the Bible
          It ain't necessarily so
          ."

          Sportin' Life
          Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

            What is so offensive about that photograph? Would some prefer she had been wearing a burqa?
            "Hey dad, My eyes are up here"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

              "Hey dad, My eyes are up here"
              Those with a certain frame of mind will see or read exactly what they want.
              "It ain't necessarily so
              The things that you're liable
              To read in the Bible
              It ain't necessarily so
              ."

              Sportin' Life
              Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

                Those with a certain frame of mind will see or read exactly what they want.
                Yeah, why don't you go ahead and define what you mean by "certain frame of mind"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

                  Yeah, why don't you go ahead and define what you mean by "certain frame of mind"
                  I think I made that quite clear in my first reply to this thread.
                  "It ain't necessarily so
                  The things that you're liable
                  To read in the Bible
                  It ain't necessarily so
                  ."

                  Sportin' Life
                  Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

                    I think I made that quite clear in my first reply to this thread.
                    You think, but please, spell it out explicitly.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      And, right on cue, our non-resident sexual perversion expert....

                      Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

                      What is so offensive about that photograph? ....
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

                        What is so offensive about that photograph? Would some prefer she had been wearing a burqa?

                        And there's a surprise - The Daily Mail [a newspaper noted for its photographs of young children [sans parental permission] and scantily dressed women] "explains"!

                        The diary’s explosive contents include Ashley’s speculation that showering with her father, then-Senator Joe Biden, as a young girl may have contributed to her sex addiction.


                        I daresay the salacious and prurient who enjoy such titillation are lapping all this up.
                        Right, those of us who question the propriety of a father showering with his young daughter are the ones with the problem.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God


                        From "Fools Gold" by Petra

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                          Right, those of us who question the propriety of a father showering with his young daughter are the ones with the problem.
                          Remember, this is the same morally depraved nutter who defended the half naked man waving his penis at children in public.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                            Right, those of us who question the propriety of a father showering with his young daughter are the ones with the problem.
                            Yes - you immediately assume it has nefarious/perverse connotations.
                            "It ain't necessarily so
                            The things that you're liable
                            To read in the Bible
                            It ain't necessarily so
                            ."

                            Sportin' Life
                            Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              And, right on cue, our non-resident sexual perversion expert....


                              She is quite sensibly attired. So I ask again, would you prefer she was wearing a burqa?
                              "It ain't necessarily so
                              The things that you're liable
                              To read in the Bible
                              It ain't necessarily so
                              ."

                              Sportin' Life
                              Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

                              Comment

                              Related Threads

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by seer, Today, 01:55 PM
                              4 responses
                              19 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mossrose  
                              Started by Cow Poke, Yesterday, 05:32 PM
                              2 responses
                              46 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seanD
                              by seanD
                               
                              Started by Cow Poke, Yesterday, 05:16 PM
                              2 responses
                              83 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Starlight  
                              Started by seer, Yesterday, 02:36 PM
                              10 responses
                              68 views
                              1 like
                              Last Post seer
                              by seer
                               
                              Started by seer, Yesterday, 09:23 AM
                              60 responses
                              293 views
                              1 like
                              Last Post Cow Poke  
                              Working...
                              X