Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

97.8% of Mass Shootings in Gun-Free Zones / Antidepressants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And I don't like pinko commie leftist nutty people who use dead children to justify gun grabbing, ...
    Not my problem, as I'm not one of them.
    ...when there are actual other things that could be done, ...
    Things that either haven't been done, or don't work.

Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
    MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      Not my problem, as I'm not one of them.
      Denial!

Things that either haven't been done, or don't work.
      Things that liberals don't WANT to work, because they'd rather use dead bodies to advance their gun grabbing agenda.

Conservatives - provide consistent list of things we can actually do to save lives
      Liberals - ignore the practical things and use this tragic whole bloody mess to justify grabbing guns.

Roy, in the case of the public schools, YOUR team has been in charge for DECADES. You guys keep screwing it up.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That depends on whether your 'documentation' survives scrutiny. If it doesn't, you can't say you weren't warned it was garbage.
        Did you even read the article, Roy? What is the major emphasis of the article itself?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
          I don't like people who propagate blatant lies for political purpose, especially when those lies are about people who have been killed.
          That must suck to hate yourself.
          If you can show that I really am propagating some-one's lies, I will retract them.

But I think you're just trolling.

Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

If you can show that I really am propagating some-one's lies, I will retract them.

But I think you're just trolling.
            Hope you get the help you need, hun. Self-hatred can lead to a lot of bad things.

Comment

Roy, in the case of the public schools, YOUR team has been in charge for DECADES. You guys keep screwing it up.
              MY team? My guys?

I've never voted democrat in my life.

Comment

MY team? My guys?

I've never voted democrat in my life.
                Ah, so you haven't voted, eh?

Comment

Did you even read the article, Roy? What is the major emphasis of the article itself?
                  Yes, I read it. It contained lots of excuses for considering places containing people with guns as 'gun-free zones'.

You should read it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Hope you get the help you need, hun. Self-hatred can lead to a lot of bad things.
                    Just trolling then. Piss off.

Comment

Yes, I read it. It contained lots of excuses for considering places containing people with guns as 'gun-free zones'.

You should read it yourself.
                      I really don't remember you being such a contentious fella, Roy - everything OK?

Comment

Just trolling then. Piss off.
                        No thanks.

Comment