Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Jane's Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jane's Revenge

I am surprised I haven't heard more about this.

Jane's revenge is a left-wing domestic terrorist organization centered around the Abortion issue.

They've taken credit for multiple fire-bombings of pregnancy centers, and have just released an open letter declaring open season on pro-life centers.

So: submit, or be bombed into submission?
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
      So: submit, or be bombed into submission?
      Mostly peaceful fire bombings.

Unfortunately the FBI is busy investigating garage door pulls and parents at PTA meetings so this will just have to wait.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Jane's revenge is a left-wing domestic terrorist organization centered around the Abortion issue.

They've taken credit for multiple fire-bombings of pregnancy centers, and have just released an open letter declaring open season on pro-life centers.

The stories have been spiked while pundits on the networks tend to worry over non-existent violence from the right.

Source: Nets Ignore Abortion Activists' Terroristic Threats Over Roe Decision

In the weeks after the unprecedented leaked draft of the Supreme Court’s apparent decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, we have seen a surge of violence and vandalism by pro-abortion activists against pro-life pregnancy centers.

As the vandalism by enraged leftists upset that their “right” to kill the unborn is on the line, the media continued to ignore much of the violence, and threats, or briefly cover it and quickly move on in the hopes their viewers forget. Such was the case on Thursday night when the evening news broadcasts ignored a terroristic threat from a rabid pro-abortion group called “Jane’s Revenge.”

Instead of covering the threatening letter, ABC’s World News Tonight wasted their viewers’ time on local weather reports and a subway accident in New York City. Meanwhile, CBS Evening News & NBC Nightly News likewise spent considerable time on weather reports instead of covering looming left-wing violence.

Fox News reported on the letter which “spoke of a supposed 30-day deadline for all pro-life groups to cease operations and condemned those ‘who impersonate healthcare providers in order to harm the vulnerable.’"

“We were unsurprised to see thirty days come and thirty days pass with no sign of consilience or even bare-minimum self-reflection from you,” the letter continued.

In a letter to email subscribers from an “Abolition Media” blog post, the threats continued: “from here forward, any anti-choice group who closes their doors, and stops operating will no longer be a target. But until you do, it’s open season, and we know where your operations are."

According to the letter, Jane’s Revenge took responsibility for the attacks on pro-life clinics in Portland, Eugene, and Gresham in Oregon, Olympia, Lynwood and Vancouver in Washington state, and in Reisterstown and Frederick Maryland, among others.

On Fox News Channel’s Special Report fill-in anchor Mike Emanuel reported on “A coalition of pro-life groups” that are “demanding action from Attorney General Merrick Garland against the wave of what it considers terrorism and intimidation by pro-choice activists.”

If this was a pro-life organization making terroristic threats against pro-abortion activists, all three networks would’ve led with the story and it would’ve dominated the morning broadcast shows and been plastered on the front page of every national newspaper in the country.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

[*Video in original article*]

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Yeah I was just about to post a thread on these terrorists.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...nancy-centers/

‘Open Season’: Pro-Abortion Terrorist Group Vows to Ramp Up Violence against Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers

Pro-abortion terrorist group Jane’s Revenge, which has claimed credit for a string of recent attacks on pregnancy centers across the country, on Tuesday declared “open season” on pro-life organizations as the Supreme Court ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health draws closer.

In a statement posted on its website Tuesday, the organization vowed to attack any pro-life group that “doesn’t close their doors.” Those pro-life organizations that do shut down will be spared, the group said, “but until you do, it’s open season, and we know where your operations are.”

“Through attacking, we find joy, courage, and strip the veneer of impenetrability held by these violent institutions,” the statement said. “Everyone with the urge to paint, to burn, to cut, to jam: now is the time. Go forth and manifest the things you wish to see.”

Jane’s Revenge took responsibility for the last week’s attack on a CompassCare pro-life Christian pregnancy facility in Buffalo, N.Y., in which it firebombed the office, shattering glass and torching the interior. They left the ominous message that’s been spray painted at the scene of other attacks across the country: “If abortions aren’t safe, then you aren’t either.”

The terrorist group also owned up to 16 recent incidents of intimidation in “Madison WI, Ft. Collins CO, Reisertown MA, Olympia WA, Des Moines IA, Lynwood WA, Washington DC, Ashville NC, Buffalo NY, Hollywood FL, Vancouver WA, Frederick MA, Denton TX, Gresham OR, Eugene OR, Portland OR, among others.”

“We work in countless locations invisibly,” the group said.

The attacks began after the leak of a Supreme Court draft opinion which suggests the Court is poised to overturn the 1973 landmark ruling in Roe v. Wade.

In the statement, the group implied that it had issued a 30-day ultimatum to pro-life pregnancy centers offering alternatives to abortion such as adoption or maternal care:

Your thirty days expired yesterday. We offered an honourable way out. You could have walked away. Now the leash is off. And we will make it as hard as possible for your campaign of oppression to continue. We have demonstrated in the past month how easy and fun it is to attack, the group said. We promised to take increasingly drastic measures against oppressive infrastructures. Rest assured that we will, and those measures may not come in the form of something so easily cleaned up as fire and graffiti.

When asked for comment, White House Assistant Press Secretary Alexandra LaManna told the Daily Wire that “Violence and destruction of property have no place in our country under any circumstances, and the President denounces this.”

“We should all agree that actions like this are completely unacceptable regardless of our politics,” she said.

A spokesperson for CompassCare, the organization whose Buffalo branch was firebombed last week, told National Review that it has been coordinating with local and federal agencies, including the FBI, as well as monitoring several websites to help catch the perpetrators and thwart future attacks.

One such website called Abolition Media, which refers to itself as a news source for “revolutionary” thought and opinion, posted the statement attributed to Jane’s Revenge on Tuesday.

On May 10, the day after pro-abortion terrorists attacked pro-life pregnancy center Wisconsin Family Action, investigative journalist for Bellingcat Robert Evans tweeted that he received a statement from Jane’s Revenge claiming responsibility which was written in a very similar style to the one published Tuesday, the CompassCare spokesperson told National Review. “It was very consistent,” he said.

“The statement was sent to me through an anonymous intermediary I trust. It is hosted on a Tor site (link to follow). The statement is titled ‘first communique’ and opens with the words, ‘This is not a declaration of war’,” Evans wrote in the tweet.

Evans claimed that the group told him they were issuing a “30 day ultimatum for all anti-choice organizations and fake clinics (crisis pregnancy centers) to disband. They claim to have the ability to reach multiple states and repeat that the attack in Wisconsin was just a ‘warning.'”

Despite the continued threat posed by Jane’s Revenge, CompassCare CEO Jim Harden vowed to continue the group’s work.

“CompassCare will rebuild because women deserve better. CompassCare will not stop serving because pre-born boys and girls deserve protection,” he said in a statement after their office was firebombed.

Like the statement obtained by Evans, the statement posted on Tuesday suggests Jane’s Revenge is comprised of various disparate cells scattered across the country, and lacks centralized leadership. “We are in your city. We are in every city. Your repression only strengthens our accompliceship and resolve,” the first communique read.

Antifa and other left-anarchist groups employ a similar lack of organizational structure to evade law enforcement.

“I have not had any direct contact with people claiming to be members of this group or to have been responsible for this attack. The source who sent this to me has a reputation for extreme reliability,” Evans clarified.

It was Evans’ reporting that led CompassCare to continue to keep tabs on corners of the internet on which Jane’s Revenge was likely to post updates, the spokesperson said.

Comment

They're mostly peaceful, so, nothing to see here.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The group has taken responsibility for attacks on pregnancy and pro-life centers in the cities of Vancouver, Reisertown, Lynwood and Olympia in Washington, in Gresham, Eugene and Portland, Oregon, as well as in Des Moines (Iowa), Madison (Wisconsin), Ft. Collins (Colorado), Denton (Texas), Ashville (North Carolina), Buffalo (New York), Hollywood (Florida), Frederick (Maryland) and in Washington D.C. All of which, much like the assassination attempt against Kavanaugh, get little if any mention.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                The group has taken responsibility for attacks on pregnancy and pro-life centers in the cities of Vancouver, Reisertown, Lynwood and Olympia in Washington, in Gresham, Eugene and Portland, Oregon, as well as in Des Moines (Iowa), Madison (Wisconsin), Ft. Collins (Colorado), Denton (Texas), Ashville (North Carolina), Buffalo (New York), Hollywood (Florida), Frederick (Maryland) and in Washington D.C. All of which, much like the assassination attempt against Kavanaugh, get little if any mention.
                If only we had an Attorney General of the US who didn't see ONLY conservatives as domestic terrorists.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Mostly peaceful fire bombings.

Unfortunately the FBI is busy investigating garage door pulls and parents at PTA meetings so this will just have to wait.
                  It'll suddenly become a problem when the political right starts to fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

It'll suddenly become a problem when the political right starts to fight back.
                    Just imagine the uproar that would ensue if someone was ever forced to to defend themselves from this group using a firearm.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Just imagine the uproar that would ensue if someone was ever forced to to defend themselves from this group using a firearm.
                      At their house and following old Joe's advice

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I'm sure that's what they're hoping (anticipating) for.

Comment

"More than 100 House Republicans have sent a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland asking that the Department of Justice to investigate the vandalism and violence directed at pro-life pregnancy centers across the United States as domestic terrorism."

GOP to AG Garland: Attacks on Pro-Life Centers Domestic Terrorism (breitbart.com)

I'm sure Garland will get right on that.
                          Last edited by Mountain Man; 06-17-2022, 05:58 PM.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Ya think that maybe Garland is still a bit peeved over not getting that cushy Supreme Court job?
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                              Ya think that maybe Garland is still a bit peeved over not getting that cushy Supreme Court job?
                              Yeah, I was thinking that same thing - and he's getting revenge.

Comment