Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Using The Law To Go After Your Political Rivials...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It is no secret that Liz Cheney’s political career as an establishment Republican took a nosedive into oblivion when she sided with the Democrats in their January 6 witch hunt. Since then, her primary opponent, Harriet Hageman, has been trouncing Cheney in the polls and now leads by a whopping 30 points. After a dismal first hearing for the January 6 committee that pulled in just 19 million viewers across the United States, Liz Cheney has now subpoenaed former Donald Trump campaign manager William Stepien, who also just so happens to be Hageman’s campaign adviser.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-el...paign-adviser/

Man, that is blatant.

Comment

It is no secret that Liz Cheney’s political career as an establishment Republican took a nosedive into oblivion when she sided with the Democrats in their January 6 witch hunt. Since then, her primary opponent, Harriet Hageman, has been trouncing Cheney in the polls and now leads by a whopping 30 points. After a dismal first hearing for the January 6 committee that pulled in just 19 million viewers across the United States, Liz Cheney has now subpoenaed former Donald Trump campaign manager William Stepien, who also just so happens to be Hageman’s campaign adviser.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-el...paign-adviser/

I think she knows her career is over. FWIU about her opponent she shouldn't be getting more than about 15% of the vote but folks in her state are so sick of Cheny they'd vote for a rock over her. That's why all the cooing in the MSM about how brave she is risking her career is silly nonsense. It looks like her career has been over for the last year and a half. Changing parties won't work (I doubt that the Dems even want her). Her behavior has begun to look like a textbook case of spite and revenge.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

More gestapo tactics from the left:

The Feds have stepped up their January 6 law enforcement activity as the Democrats’ partisan hearings continue, serving a search warrant on Nevada Republican chairman Michael McDonald and state party secretary James DeGraffenreid, as well as raiding Trump-era Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark’s home this week.

According to reports, agents obtained McDonald’s cell phone “reportedly as part of an investigation into the fake elector scheme initiated at the end of the 2020 presidential election,” according to 8 News Now. In 2020, six Nevada electors cast symbolic votes for Trump in the wake of the controversy over Biden’s victory, as the Democrat, according to official figures, won the state by less than three percent...

[...]

The list does not end there, either. On Wednesday, agents also searched the home of Trump-era Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark, who reportedly pushed letters to states to consider overturning their election results, urging them to investigate claims of voter fraud.

Clark’s place of employment, Center for Renewing America, affirmed the search, as Center for Renewing America President Russ Vought revealed that “more than a dozen DOJ law enforcement officials searched Jeff Clark’s house in a pre-dawn raid, put him in the streets in his pajamas, and took his electronic devices.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ings-continue/

Where is the Republican party! Why are they not fighting back to put a stop to this? Our Founding Fathers would have taken up arms against today's Democrat party.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

The Feds have stepped up their January 6 law enforcement activity as the Democrats’ partisan hearings continue, serving a search warrant on Nevada Republican chairman Michael McDonald and state party secretary James DeGraffenreid, as well as raiding Trump-era Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark’s home this week.

According to reports, agents obtained McDonald’s cell phone “reportedly as part of an investigation into the fake elector scheme initiated at the end of the 2020 presidential election,” according to 8 News Now. In 2020, six Nevada electors cast symbolic votes for Trump in the wake of the controversy over Biden’s victory, as the Democrat, according to official figures, won the state by less than three percent...

[...]

The list does not end there, either. On Wednesday, agents also searched the home of Trump-era Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark, who reportedly pushed letters to states to consider overturning their election results, urging them to investigate claims of voter fraud.

Clark’s place of employment, Center for Renewing America, affirmed the search, as Center for Renewing America President Russ Vought revealed that “more than a dozen DOJ law enforcement officials searched Jeff Clark’s house in a pre-dawn raid, put him in the streets in his pajamas, and took his electronic devices.”

Where is the Republican party! Why are they not fighting back to put a stop to this? Our Founding Fathers would have taken up arms against today's Democrat party.
          They're pretty much pulling out all the stops as far as their tyrannical actions.

I think the Reps are waiting (hoping) for the "red wave" to take any sort of legal action. But that's quite a gamble. What if the red wave doesn't happen? What if the Feds remain defiant regardless of a house majority?

OTOH, what could you really do in the meantime against these actions other than taking up arms?

Comment

[...]

I'm wondering if it's a case of "enough rope".
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

They're pretty much pulling out all the stops as far as their tyrannical actions.

I think the Reps are waiting (hoping) for the "red wave" to take any sort of legal action. But that's quite a gamble. What if the red wave doesn't happen? What if the Feds remain defiant regardless of a house majority?

OTOH, what could you really do in the meantime against these actions other than taking up arms?
              I'm not confident we'll be able to vote our way out of this mess. As Thomas Jefferson once said, the Tree of Liberty must occasionally be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Have we really come to that point?
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I'm not confident we'll be able to vote our way out of this mess. As Thomas Jefferson once said, the Tree of Liberty must occasionally be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Have we really come to that point?
                I don't either. A house change will perhaps just delay the inevitable. But, outside of a miracle from God changing their hearts, Dems are just going keep getting more radical and keep pushing until the political right snaps.

Comment

We've been at that point for months. Probably won't happen. Too few patriots and too many tyrants, tyrant sycophants, and hope-to-one-day-get-to-be tyrants.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

I think the four years of the Trump Administration demonstrate that this is a real possibility.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

We've been at that point for months. Probably won't happen. Too few patriots and too many tyrants, tyrant sycophants, and hope-to-one-day-get-to-be tyrants.
                      This is about me, isn't it?
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

5.40 Tucker lays out the list of democrat political opponents harassed by federal goons...

Last edited by seanD; 06-30-2022, 03:00 PM.

Comment

They really are a despicable pack of anti-American dogs.
                          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

This is about me, isn't it?
                            I think so.

Comment