Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Texas School Slaughter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post

Excepts black on black murders eclipse all 'white' mass shootings..

Now 18 kids dead...
    18 kids - 2 adults.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

How did the evil jerk get in the school? Shouldn't they be better secured?
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Also, firstfloor, you are a terrible person for bringing racial politics into this, especially when we're so close in time to the event that we don't even have the clear facts (and given that the shooter was not Caucasian, going on about white people is especially stupid).
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          How did the evil jerk get in the school? Shouldn't they be better secured?
          This looks like a classic case of "ah, nothing like that will EVER happen here...."
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            The Parkland Florida school shooting being a textbook case.
            From what I remember, it wasn't just the school, it was the FBI that brushed it off. In almost every mass shooting FBI seems to have previously brushed off the shooter as a potential threat. The Orlando shooter was probably the most gross example of that.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

From what I remember, it wasn't just the school, it was the FBI that brushed it off. In almost every mass shooting FBI seems to have previously brushed off the shooter as a potential threat. The Orlando shooter was probably the most gross example of that.
              IIRC, the local sheriff was a waste of skin not to mention the first cops on the scene who waited for backup while kids were being killed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                IIRC, the local sheriff was a waste of skin not to mention the first cops on the scene who waited for backup while kids were being killed.
                For the record, after Columbine, that "wait for backup" protocol was officially ripped up, and it became and urgent "whoever gets their first - go in!"

Comment

The bodies are not even cold and Biden is already going after guns...
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Biden is bumbling and babbling and making an absolute total fool of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

too much speculation - too ugly facts.
                      I've learned to trust nothing much from the media the first 24 hours. They run around like headless chickens until then.
                      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post

I've learned to trust nothing much from the media the first 24 hours. They run around like headless chickens until then.
                        Yup -- the first reports from the field are always wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

18 kids - 2 adults.
                          Now it's 19 kids and 2 adults.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            Also, firstfloor, you are a terrible person for bringing racial politics into this, especially when we're so close in time to the event that we don't even have the clear facts (and given that the shooter was not Caucasian, going on about white people is especially stupid).
                            You could have stopped with the first seven words. He's just here to troll and provoke a response.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                              The bodies are not even cold and Biden is already going after guns...
                              Of course he is. It was inevitable. Whenever something like this happens, politicians want to take guns away from all the innocent people who didn't do it.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Of course he is. It was inevitable. Whenever something like this happens, politicians want to take guns away from all the innocent people who didn't do it.
                                I think they're going to use it as midterm fodder and exploit it for all its worth. They have the abortion issue and now the gun control issue. They're going to need all they can going into November.

Comment