Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Texas School Slaughter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas School Slaughter...

Freaking heartbreaking!

14 students killed, 1 teacher dead in elementary school shooting, Texas governor says: LIVE

Gov. Abbott also identified the shooter as an 18-year-old student at Uvalde High School.

Additionally, 13 students were being treated in the hospital's emergency department in the wake of the incident, the hospital said. Two patients were transferred to San Antonio for treatment, while a third was pending transfer, the hospital said. A 45-year-old was also hospitalized after getting grazed by a bullet, the hospital said.

https://abc7chicago.com/uvalde-texas...down/11889693/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

x15

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Killed his grandmother shortly before

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I feel like throwing up! K-4th grade...
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Beyond heartbreaking.

The shooter is dead, but will not escape justice.
          Last edited by KingsGambit; 05-24-2022, 04:52 PM.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              What are you hearing CP?

Comment

Dear Lord.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

What are you hearing CP?
                  too much speculation - too ugly facts.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Some rumors do send an icey chill down one's spine.

Comment

Just horrible, it brings back feelings from the shooting in my state at Sandy Hook...

Comment

Freaking heartbreaking!

14 students killed, 1 teacher dead in elementary school shooting, Texas governor says: LIVE

Gov. Abbott also identified the shooter as an 18-year-old student at Uvalde High School.

Additionally, 13 students were being treated in the hospital's emergency department in the wake of the incident, the hospital said. Two patients were transferred to San Antonio for treatment, while a third was pending transfer, the hospital said. A 45-year-old was also hospitalized after getting grazed by a bullet, the hospital said.

https://abc7chicago.com/uvalde-texas...down/11889693/
                        Very disturbing. 18 year old Salvadore Ramos (with that name I suspect we won't hear too much about this one after the next day or two from the MSM). Killed his grandmother before the shooting. That takes a special sort of evil, not just shooting up your classmates but your own grandmother.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Some rumors do send an icey chill down one's spine.
                          What rumors?

Comment

Just horrible, it brings back feelings from the shooting in my state at Sandy Hook...
                            Yeah, already seeing some sad parallels: Adam Lanza killed his mother, this dude killed his grandmother, before going and shooting the school up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Very disturbing. 18 year old Salvadore Ramos (with that name I suspect we won't hear too much about this one after the next day or two from the MSM). Killed his grandmother before the shooting. That takes a special sort of evil, not just shooting up your classmates but your own grandmother.
                              I don't think these were classmates? He was 18, this was an elementary school.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment