Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Real Life Bond Villain...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Real Life Bond Villain...

    As World Economic Forum head Klaus Schwab proclaimed that “the future is built by us” at the opening of the annual Davos gathering, two other European elites declared that the global energy crisis is a “transition” that will be “painful” for most, but should not be resisted by nations tempted to preserve their own sovereignty over the “global agenda.”

    Schwab called those summoned before him a “powerful community,” and declared “We have the means to improve the state of the world, but two conditions are necessary: The first one, is that we act all as stakeholders of larger communities, so that we serve not only our self-interests but we serve the community. That’s what we call ‘stakeholder responsibility.’”

    https://summit.news/2022/05/24/video...nation-states/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

  • #2
    Interesting seeing that word "transition". It's the same word Joe used recently to describe the high gas prices as seanD mentioned in another thread:

    https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...15#post1379515

    Then there is the White House's claim from last year that skyrocketing inflation was "transitory", even though we're still transitting upwards with no end in sight.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Interesting seeing that word "transition". It's the same word Joe used recently to describe the high gas prices as seanD mentioned in another thread:

      https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...15#post1379515

      Then there is the White House's claim from last year that skyrocketing inflation was "transitory", even though we're still transitting upwards with no end in sight.
      These people are totalitarian, just give up your national sovereignty and we will make it all right...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by seer View Post

        These people are totalitarian, just give up your national sovereignty and we will make it all right...
        It really is like something out of a bond flick. It's so absurdly similar that it's almost cringy. But these folks are actually really taken seriously by global leaders and academics.
        "What am I doing here?" -- Joe Biden 2021

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by seanD View Post

          It really is like something out of a bond flick. It's so absurdly similar that it's almost cringy. But these folks are actually really taken seriously by global leaders and academics.
          Even down to the evil German accent... Just missing the white cat...

          Donald-Pleasence-as-James-Bonds-arch-nemesis-Ernst-Stavro-Blofeld.jpg

          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by seer View Post

            Even down to the evil German accent... Just missing the white cat...

            Donald-Pleasence-as-James-Bonds-arch-nemesis-Ernst-Stavro-Blofeld.jpg
            "What am I doing here?" -- Joe Biden 2021

            Comment


            • #7
              Just an example of how these folks think.

              Alibaba president J. Michael Evans discusses "individual carbon footprint" tracker technology he designed to track everything you do -- where you go, how you get there, what you eat, etc. Notice he not only creepily talks about it like he's addressing grade school children, but that they think it's just such an interesting idea...





              Australian eSafety commissioner Julie Inman Grant says we have to think about a "recalibration" of "human rights" online like freedom of speech...





              "What am I doing here?" -- Joe Biden 2021

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by seanD View Post
                Just an example of how these folks think.

                Alibaba president J. Michael Evans discusses "individual carbon footprint" tracker technology he designed to track everything you do -- where you go, how you get there, what you eat, etc. Notice he not only creepily talks about it like he's addressing grade school children, but that they think it's just such an interesting idea...

                Australian eSafety commissioner Julie Inman Grant says we have to think about a "recalibration" of "human rights" online like freedom of speech...
                Dutiful Nazis

                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

                Comment


                • #9

                  I'm always still in trouble again

                  "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                  Comment

                  Related Threads

                  Collapse

                  Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by KingsGambit, Yesterday, 06:54 PM
                  2 responses
                  33 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Ronson
                  by Ronson
                   
                  Started by oxmixmudd, Yesterday, 05:55 PM
                  26 responses
                  129 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post oxmixmudd  
                  Started by Cow Poke, 12-03-2022, 04:59 PM
                  1 response
                  22 views
                  2 likes
                  Last Post Teallaura  
                  Started by shunyadragon, 12-03-2022, 10:38 AM
                  66 responses
                  344 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Terraceth  
                  Started by Juvenal, 12-03-2022, 05:55 AM
                  25 responses
                  127 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Mountain Man  
                  Working...
                  X