Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Here Comes the Trans Stasi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Comes the Trans Stasi...

Wisconsin middle schoolers accused of sexual harassment for using wrong gender pronouns

Three Wisconsin boys are facing sexual harassment charges from their middle school over accusations that they used incorrect gender pronouns on a fellow student.

"I received a phone call from the principal over at the elementary school, forewarning me; letting me know that I was going to be receiving an email with sexual harassment allegations against my son," Rosemary Rabidoux, a parent of one of the accused, told Fox 11 News last week.

"I immediately went into shock. I’m thinking, sexual harassment? That’s rape, that’s inappropriate touching, that’s incest" Rabidoux continued. "What has my son done?"

But none of the concerns Rabidoux had were at issue. Instead, her 13-year-old son, Braden, was accused of using incorrect pronouns to address another student at Kiel Middle School.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/middle-sc...ender-pronouns

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Originally posted by seer View Post
    Wisconsin middle schoolers accused of sexual harassment for using wrong gender pronouns

Three Wisconsin boys are facing sexual harassment charges from their middle school over accusations that they used incorrect gender pronouns on a fellow student.

"I received a phone call from the principal over at the elementary school, forewarning me; letting me know that I was going to be receiving an email with sexual harassment allegations against my son," Rosemary Rabidoux, a parent of one of the accused, told Fox 11 News last week.

"I immediately went into shock. I’m thinking, sexual harassment? That’s rape, that’s inappropriate touching, that’s incest" Rabidoux continued. "What has my son done?"

But none of the concerns Rabidoux had were at issue. Instead, her 13-year-old son, Braden, was accused of using incorrect pronouns to address another student at Kiel Middle School.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/middle-sc...ender-pronouns
    If I were one of the parents I would simply text back the hyperlink "University to pay professor $400,000 after disciplining him for refusing to use correct pronouns when addressing transgender student" and ask if they are determined to proceed on the course they've taken.

But even more importantly...

Does she really think that "sexual harassment" consists of things like rape and incest?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Wow. The only harassment going on here is the school against these students. I hope this does go to a lawsuit. A few lawsuits are needed to set a precedent against this leftist nonsense.

And maybe the school should revisit that old children's poem "Sticks and Stones"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Wow. The only harassment going on here is the school against these students. I hope this does go to a lawsuit. A few lawsuits are needed to set a precedent against this leftist nonsense.

And maybe the school should revisit that old children's poem "Sticks and Stones"
        Correct, are we raising kids so sensitive that using a wrong pronoun throws them into a tizzy? I hate to be the old codger, but if someone called me a WOP or greaser or a guinea in school (and it happened) we didn't go to the teacher we handled it after school...
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Correct, are we raising kids so sensitive that using a wrong pronoun throws them into a tizzy? I hate to be the old codger, but if someone called me a WOP or greaser or a guinea in school (and it happened) we didn't go to the teacher we handled it after school...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment