Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

I'm The Most Extreme!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm The Most Extreme!

I would like to thank all the little people for this very prestigious award!

President Biden on Wednesday, reacting to the leaked draft opinion signaling the Supreme Court’s intent to overturn Roe v. Wade, slammed Republicans, saying the controversy is "about a lot more than abortion," and warning that the "MAGA crowd" is "the most extreme political organization that’s existed in recent American history."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...l-organization
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Yup. More extreme than the Democrat founded KKK.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Yup. More extreme than the Democrat founded KKK.
      Yes more extreme than BLM, the Communist Party USA, Antifa, Anarchists, the Nation of Islam! I will not give up my well deserved title to any of them!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

As I said in the abortion thread, I am amazed that now wanting America to be great again and to protect the life of unborn children is an extremist view! The world is upside down.

I guess I am proud to be an "extremist" then.
        Make America Great Again.

Come soon, Lord Jesus!

Comment

I strive to be more extremerist than any of you lot.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            As I said in the abortion thread, I am amazed that now wanting America to be great again and to protect the life of unborn children is an extremist view! The world is upside down.

I guess I am proud to be an "extremist" then.
            Make America Great Again.

Come soon, Lord Jesus!
            They will call evil good, and good evil.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              Yeah, I read that somewhere this morning. Apparently, Biden mentioned it several times in his "speech" (rant). What a complete buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                Yeah, I read that somewhere this morning. Apparently, Biden mentioned it several times in his "speech" (rant). What a complete buffoon.
                Keep in mind that old Joe has also said that J6 was the "worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War."

Worse than Pearl Harbor. Worse than 9/11.

The elevator just doesn't make it to the top floor these days.

Comment

Keep in mind that old Joe has also said that J6 was the "worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War."

Worse than Pearl Harbor. Worse than 9/11.

The elevator just doesn't make it to the top floor these days.
                  What's really scary is he apparently believes it. Some of these partisan hacks are just playing politics, but Biden (with his dementia) is a card-carrying subscriber.

Comment

I strive to be more extremerist than any of you lot.
                    I am the most extremeristerist!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Lol yes totally more extreme than the American Nazi Party, the anarchist mocements who birthed Leon Czolgosz who literally assassinated a President of this country, etc. What a braindead twit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I am the most extremeristerist!
                        Much like humility, I gots more of it in my little finger than you has in your entire odiferous body.

Comment

What's really scary is he apparently believes it. Some of these partisan hacks are just playing politics, but Biden (with his dementia) is a card-carrying subscriber.
                          Biden doesn't believe it. He doesn't even have any idea that he said it. He is more like an animatronic speech reader. He just reads whatever they put on the teleprompter. Well, mostly reads it. He also flubs it often. When he goes off script they have to send in the Easter Bunny or hand him an ice cream cone.

Comment

Much like humility, I gots more of it in my little finger than you has in your entire odiferous body.
                            Hangin's too good fer ya, varmint!

Comment

Just like all of the Walter Mitty-like fantasies of his various fictional escapades, old Joe now believes they really happened.

Comment