Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

I'm The Most Extreme!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Hangin's too good fer ya, varmint!
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    If I can't get my personal all-time favorite

then I'll settle with the classic

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What's next with your extremisteristeriserism? Thinking that people should wait to be married to before having sex? That marriage should be only between men and women (who are not related)? That bacon is not only for breakfast?????

Comment

Just like all of the Walter Mitty-like fantasies of his various fictional escapades, old Joe now believes they really happened.
        I think so. Unlike jerks like Pelosi, Schiff and Schumer - whose OMB diatribe is a combination of politics and indignation that Trump bypassed the established route to the presidency - Biden is babbling the OMB while he's walking into walls. Not much going on upstairs.

Comment

What's next with your extremisteristeriserism? Thinking that people should wait to be married to before having sex? That marriage should be only between men and women (who are not related)? That bacon is not only for breakfast?????
          Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's settle down there. You sound like you're heading to Crazy Town after swallowing a bottle full of Crazy Pills.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's settle down there. You sound like you're heading to Crazy Town after swallowing a bottle full of Crazy Pills.
            You are the one claiming to be the most ultimate extremeristeristismerist!

Comment

You are the one claiming to be the most ultimate extremeristeristismerist!
              There is extremeristeristismerist and then there is cray cray extremeristeristismerist

Comment

Yup. More extreme than the Democrat founded KKK.
                Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Lol yes totally more extreme than the American Nazi Party, the anarchist mocements who birthed Leon Czolgosz who literally assassinated a President of this country, etc. What a braindead twit.

Biden doesn't believe it. He doesn't even have any idea that he said it. He is more like an animatronic speech reader. He just reads whatever they put on the teleprompter. Well, mostly reads it. He also flubs it often. When he goes off script they have to send in the Easter Bunny or hand him an ice cream cone.
                People who spend a bit more time with news, and a bit less time with propaganda outlets, don’t miss the little details like, I dunno, that 1901 is not recent politics, that the Republican party took in the more racist elements of the Democratic party after the Civil Rights era, and that when a major public political figure is in actual mental decline, as versus being fond of ice cream, it makes the news.

Comment

There is extremeristeristismerist and then there is cray cray extremeristeristismerist
                  You mean..... a Trumper?

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

People who spend a bit more time with news, and a bit less time with propaganda outlets, don’t miss the little details like, I dunno, that 1901 is not recent politics, that the Republican party took in the more racist elements of the Democratic party after the Civil Rights era, and that when a major public political figure is in actual mental decline, as versus being fond of ice cream, it makes the news.
                    The American Nazi Party is still alive and kicking to this very day my friend.

So are anarchists (they now go by the label Antifa).

Maybe spend more time with the news......

Comment

Given that old Joe talks about J6 being the worst thing since the Civil War your attempt to excuse his buffoonery by acting like only "recent politics" counts is a non-starter. And even then the antifa/BLM crowd make a typical MAGA supporter look like a sainted figure in comparison.

And as for your assertion that the Republican party took in the more racist elements of the Democratic party after the Civil Rights era, um... no. Those folks were solidly yellow dog Democrats who would rather have needles stuck in their eyes than even think of voting for a Republican. Ever. What happened, is that over the decades, they pretty much died off (if you were just 30 in say 1965 you would be 87 today).

And if you want to look for the party who's members attack Asians and are openly anti-Semitic, take a look at the one that starts with the letter "D."

But it is kind of cute how you keep pretending that old Joe isn't in deep into cognitive decline, and that he still has all his marbles, but please don't expect everyone else to believe that nonsense.

Comment

First he said in American history, then he cleaned it up and said in recent American history...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DITJ4Dnhj6U

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

The American Nazi Party is still alive and kicking to this very day my friend.

So are anarchists (they now go by the label Antifa).

Maybe spend more time with the news......
                          So is the Communist Party, which quit nominating their own candidates for president awhile back and started supporting the Democrat's pick. I guess that the Democrats have swung so far to the left that even hardline commies don't see all that much of a difference any more.

Comment

Biden's dementia does make the news. A lot. Maybe you should check out more news than the NY Times.

Comment

Biden's dementia does make the news. A lot. Maybe you should check out more news than the NY Times.
                              But that's just rightwing propaganda.

Comment

You mean..... a Trumper?
                                Now that would be heading to Crazy Town on the Crazy Train Express, after swallowing a bottle full of Crazy Pills.

Comment