Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden's 'ministry of truth'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      Remember how unhinged leftists got when Trump called MSM enemy of the people? Can you just imagine the meltdown that would have ensued had Trump created a federal Ministry of Truth to monitor (control) information on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Remember how unhinged leftists got when Trump called MSM enemy of the people? Can you just imagine the meltdown that would have ensued had Trump created a federal Ministry of Truth to monitor (control) information on the internet?
        Their hypocrisy knows no bounds!
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

What a smug looking woman. The very image of a "Karen":

Nina-Jankowicz-official-photo-640x480.jpg
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Anyone else notice the number of things that the Biden Administration does that gets followed with something like "imagine the meltdown that would have ensued had Trump" tried to do or had already done the same thing?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Anyone else notice the number of things that the Biden Administration does that gets followed with something like "imagine the meltdown that would have ensued had Trump" tried to do or had already done the same thing?
              Or "remember when the left thought Trump would do X."

Like remember when the left thought Trump would start WW3? Or remember when the left thought Trump would be the next Hitler and threaten free speech?

Comment

Like remember when the left thought Trump would start WW3? Or remember when the left thought Trump would be the next Hitler and threaten free speech?
                They always accuse us of what they end up doing...
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

As I've said before, Joe is everything President Trump was falsely accused of being.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                    Interesting timing

And Right on cue:
                    Not sure exactly what the DHS is using for statutory authority to establish this, but from a little looking and poking around, I'm guessing it's either the Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act which Republicans voted for when they voted in favor of the 2017 NDAA which they always do every year no matter what the hell is in it...... or it's the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Act, which was made into law by a Republican House, Republican Senate, and Republican president in 2018.

Maybe a lesson on thinking before you vote this sort of crap into existence, lest it be turned against you, Republicans (and Democrats too for that matter).

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Not sure exactly what the DHS is using for statutory authority to establish this, but from a little looking and poking around, I'm guessing it's either the Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act which Republicans voted for when they voted in favor of the 2017 NDAA which they always do every year no matter what the hell is in it...... or it's the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Act, which was made into law by a Republican House, Republican Senate, and Republican president in 2018.

Maybe a lesson on thinking before you vote this sort of crap into existence, lest it be turned against you, Republicans (and Democrats too for that matter).
                      Immediately after "9/11," it was understandable that overreaching things like The Patriot Act would get quickly rubber-stamped. Twenty-one years is way more than enough time for them to wake up. But the Swampublicans and Establicans don't *want* to wake up.
                      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

None of us voted for it, and it's unfortunately bipartisan no matter who runs the House.

Comment

None of us voted for it, and it's unfortunately bipartisan no matter who runs the House.
                          Your party keeps voting for the people that do it.

Comment

Your party keeps voting for the people that do it.
                            No kidding. But no matter who is voted in votes for it, save a few that do. I support Rand Paul who never votes for it, but unfortunately I don't live in Kentucky.
                            Last edited by seanD; 04-30-2022, 10:27 AM.

Comment

No kidding. But no matter who is voted in votes for it, save a few that do.
                              And....... that changes what about the post you replied to?

Comment

And....... that changes what about the post you replied to?
                                Because it's irrelevant. Assuming what you say is fact (I'm not even sure it is), none of us voted for it, so we can't change that fact nor have any sort of control over that. The only person who would bring something like that up is someone obfuscating opposition against it because they support it.

Comment