Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden's 'ministry of truth'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

All this means is that the commission will suspend its public facing activity and continue to quietly work behind the scenes pretty much as they have been for years.
    According to the WaPo they have merely "paused" it for just three weeks

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

So how do we know that is really Joe Biden getting the shot and not some animatronic stand-in?
      Maybe the rumors are true that the shot was also fake. Had he had a bad reaction to it, think of how much damage that would have had to the PR campaign. Why shouldn't I think that now since they've been so shady about everything else?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Maybe the rumors are true that the shot was also fake. Had he had a bad reaction to it, think of how much damage that would have had to the PR campaign. Why shouldn't I think that now since they've been so shady about everything else?
        I have no doubt that he had the real vaxx, but cynic that I am I could see him taking it several days prior and then getting a placebo for the cameras just for that reason.

I could see the same thing taking place under Trump for the very same reasons.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          I have no doubt that he had the real vaxx, but cynic that I am I could see him taking it several days prior and then getting a placebo for the cameras just for that reason.

I could see the same thing taking place under Trump for the very same reasons.
          Trump has too much of an ego not to take the real thing. If he believes the shot is the greatest thing since slice bread, I really believe he believes that.

Comment

My work here is done!

Disgraced former ‘Ministry of Truth’ boss claims disinformation board tanked because of 'disinformation’

"So, every characterization of the board that you heard up until now has been incorrect, and frankly, it's kind of ironic that the board itself was taken over by disinformation when it was meant to fight it."

https://thepostmillennial.com/disgra...campaign=64487
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Trump has too much of an ego not to take the real thing. If he believes the shot is the greatest thing since slice bread, I really believe he believes that.
              There's also the "optics". Think about it: if Trump had taken the real vaccine previously and then had it faked on camera, you can be certain sombody would have leaked it, and then the headlines would have been "Trump Refused To Take Vaccine On Camera!"
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

According to the WaPo they have merely "paused" it for just three weeks
                Yeah it appears it's paused, with Jankowicz - at least for now - no longer involved.
                https://thehill.com/news/state-watch...rmation-board/
                However, during the pause it is being reviewed by the Advisory Council which is led by Michael Chertoff who helped to co-author one of the worst and most intrusive anti-freedom pieces of legislation ever enacted in the US - the Patriot Act, and who was a big pusher of the Trump-Russia Collusion Lie

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Yeah it appears it's paused, with Jankowicz - at least for now - no longer involved.
                  https://thehill.com/news/state-watch...rmation-board/
                  However, during the pause it is being reviewed by the Advisory Council which is led by Michael Chertoff who helped to co-author one of the worst and most intrusive anti-freedom pieces of legislation ever enacted in the US - the Patriot Act, and who was a big pusher of the Trump-Russia Collusion Lie
                  The left might actually kind of glad that she's no longer the face of government censorship. She carried more baggage than the belly of a 747. Now with her gone, and the spotlight that she brought to the idea is gone, they'll work to insert it into various departments and go for a much more low key perhaps more insidious, approach.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                    My work here is done!
                    Originally posted by Jankowicz
                    "I've been a really nuanced, reasonable person, again, as I said, I briefed and advised both Republicans and Democrats. I admired some of steps even the Trump administration took to combat disinformation. To say that I am just a partisan actor was wildly out of context."
                    Jankowicz said in an exclusive interview with MSNBC. (cough cough)

Comment

The left might actually kind of glad that she's no longer the face of government censorship. She carried more baggage than the belly of a 747. Now with her gone, and the spotlight that she brought to the idea is gone, they'll work to insert it into various departments and go for a much more low key perhaps more insidious, approach.
                      Or maybe they'll go with a minority and/or gay pick, that way, it'll be impossible to criticize her position without anti-race/gay deflections. In fact, I'm surprised they didn't go that route the first time.

Comment