Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Fox Awokens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Friends knew that was something much like having waiters singing happy birthday is not something I appreciate.
    Waiters singing happy birthday. Audience participation in a Rocky Horror showing. One of these things is not like the other.

When I want to draw attention to myself it is on my terms. Then I do so in spades. Otherwise, I blend into the scenery and take it all in.
    Dammit, Janet, unless you've busted out the lighters and hurled toilet paper rolls across the theater, you haven't been to the show, no matter how many times you were in the theater.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
      Dammit, Janet,
      SLUT!
      Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
      unless you've busted out the lighters and hurled toilet paper rolls across the theater, you haven't been to the show, no matter how many times you were in the theater.
      Threw the rice at the wedding. Covered my head with a newspaper when it rained. And squirted a water pistol to simulate the rain.

And while there wasn't enough toilet paper around to throw there was more than enough toast.

Just didn't want a big @$#$ "V" on my forehead in red lip stick.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
        Doc Brown's warning about FNC hiring "Caitlin" Jenner.

I was not under any illusion that FNC was a "Christian" network. My main concern is that this could lead to those FNC employees who are traditional, conservative Christians being forced to refer to the new employee as "Caitlin" and "she/her" against common sense and their own consciences.
        I see no issue with calling Caitlin by the name that formerly-Bruce has changed said name to.

Comment