Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Ukrainian soldiers shooting Russian POWs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukrainian soldiers shooting Russian POWs

Why on earth would they film this. Mods can decide if they will allow this or not...

Ukraine investigating after video shows soldiers shooting Russian POWs

Warning graphic..

https://usacrime.com/2022/03/28/ukra...-russian-pows/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Russian deepfakes. Stop licking Putin's toe-jam, seer.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      Russian deepfakes. Stop licking Putin's toe-jam, seer.
      Why would you say that?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Why would you say that?
        Sarcasm. It seems you can't criticize any dastardly deeds the Ukrainians do without being accused of that.

Comment

Why would the Ukrainians film themselves mistreating prisoners and then release those videos on the internet? Then deny that they did it?

Seems suspicious to me. I wish I could understand what was being said. It sounds more like propaganda that Putin would put out.

But if they are mistreating prisoners then those soldiers too should face charges.

Comment

Sarcasm. It seems you can't criticize any dastardly deeds the Ukrainians do without being accused of that.
            Cool - I can tell Putin my cover is not blown!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Why would the Ukrainians film themselves mistreating prisoners and then release those videos on the internet? Then deny that they did it?

Seems suspicious to me. I wish I could understand what was being said. It sounds more like propaganda that Putin would put out.

But if they are mistreating prisoners then those soldiers too should face charges.
              Why do Muslim terrorists film themselves beheading prisoners, or throwing folks off rooftops? Why did those terrorists (that we funded) in Syria film themselves beheading a child? Terrorists are gonna terror.

Comment

Why do Muslim terrorists film themselves beheading prisoners, or throwing folks off rooftops? Why did those terrorists (that we funded) in Syria film themselves beheading a child? Terrorists are gonna terror.
                To put fear into their enemy?

Comment

Oleksiy Arestovych, an adviser to the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, said: “We are a European army, and we do not mock our prisoners. If this turns out to be real, this is absolutely unacceptable behaviour.”

Arestovych added: “I would like to remind all our military, civilian and defence forces once again that the abuse of prisoners is a war crime that has no amnesty under military law and has no statute of limitations.”

Oleksander Motuzyanyk, a spokesperson for the Ukrainian military, said they did not know who was involved or where the incidents took place.

“Currently, no one can confirm or deny the veracity of this video,” he said. “It’s not known where it’s happening, or who the participants are.”
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                    Why on earth would they film this. Mods can decide if they will allow this or not...
                    I was going to criticize the source until I saw the sidebar story of topless feminists in Paris protesting the war. Pretty sure those tatas were legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                      I was going to criticize the source until I saw the sidebar story of topless feminists in Paris protesting the war. Pretty sure those tatas were legit.
                      I for one stand firmly in support of the topless feminists in Paris protesting whatever it was.

As BtC, indicated, it appears to be taken seriously enough for Ukraine to investigate, however

"Ukrainian military commander Gen. Valerii Zaluzhnyi accused Russia of “staging” the videos and warned the public to only trust “official sources.”

“In order to discredit the Ukrainian defense forces, the enemy is filming and distributing staging videos with inhumane attitude of ‘Ukrainian military’ to ‘Russian prisoners,'” Zaluzhnyi said in a statement.'

We shall see.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Sure, but then they don't try to deny it. They relish in the terror and taking credit for it. They are proud of what they do.

And when you have idiot soldiers doing something wrong and taking picture like what happened with some US soldiers in Afghanistan, they don't publish the photos on social media, They usually turn up after someone whistle blows on them and turns over the private photos they stupidly took. The only way we even know about it is when it hits the investigation releases the pictures to the MSM. This apparently was filmed by ukrainina soldiers who then released the video to social media for everyone to see, but then they seem to deny it afterwards and claim it is Russian propaganda. Just seem fishy and exactly what Russia would do to discredit the Ukrainians. Not any different than calling them all Nazis.

It could be real or it could be fake, I am leaning toward fake unless more info is released. If it is real then they definitely need to be held responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Sure, but then they don't try to deny it. They relish in the terror and taking credit for it. They are proud of what they do.

And when you have idiot soldiers doing something wrong and taking picture like what happened with some US soldiers in Afghanistan, they don't publish the photos on social media, They usually turn up after someone whistle blows on them and turns over the private photos they stupidly took. The only way we even know about it is when it hits the investigation releases the pictures to the MSM. This apparently was filmed by ukrainina soldiers who then released the video to social media for everyone to see, but then they seem to deny it afterwards and claim it is Russian propaganda. Just seem fishy and exactly what Russia would do to discredit the Ukrainians. Not any different than calling them all Nazis.

It could be real or it could be fake, I am leaning toward fake unless more info is released. If it is real then they definitely need to be held responsible.
                          Look at how many people post their crimes, including violent ones, on Social Media here in the U.S.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Look at how many people post their crimes, including violent ones, on Social Media here in the U.S.
                            Well you got me there. I guess they could be total morons. But then again, they don't usually think they did anything wrong and take credit for it. At least until the PoPo comes knocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

Yes that always adds credibility!

Comment