Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

What is a Woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a Woman?

An adult biological female. Any questions? Any disagreement?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

I'm still waiting for SCOTUS nominee K.B. Jackson to figure it out. She says that the answer requires a biology professor to answer it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I'm still waiting for SCOTUS nominee K.B. Jackson to figure it out. She says that the answer requires a biology professor to answer it.
      This is sad, of course she knows what a woman is - she is one, she just doesn't have the courage to define it. This culture is so screwed, I mean we are told what a great nomination this is - the first black woman - and we can't even define woman...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

This is sad, of course she knows what a woman is - she is one, she just doesn't have the courage to define it. This culture is so screwed, I mean we are told what a great nomination this is - the first black woman - and we can't even define woman...

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

My goodness...

Comment

I am woman, hear me roar.

But I don't know who I am any more

What I know is replaced by make believe pretend.

'Cause now women have dangly bits and more

The whole mess is easy to abhor

For surely women don't have groins that extend.

-- with apologies to Helen Reddy

Comment

I DO know. And I am one.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                I DO know. And I am one.

You don't get an opinion because you are obviously biased! And I might add - a bigot!

Comment

You don't get an opinion because you are obviously biased! And I might add - a bigot!
                  I betcha she's even got a Confederate flag tacked up on the wall inside of her garage

--apologies to Charlie Daniels

Comment

I betcha she's even got a Confederate flag tacked up on the wall inside of her garage

That goes without saying!

Comment

--apologies to Charlie Daniels
                      I don’t have a garage.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I just want to point out that the word "woman" has MAN in it, just like the word "female" has MALE in it, proving that it takes a man to be a real woman!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I don’t have a garage.

So the flag is in your bedroom?

Comment

So the flag is in your bedroom?
                            I don’t have a Canadian flag displayed anywhere. The closet I am to one is the neighbour next door.

I am deeply ashamed to be a Canadian these days. There is no country on this earth right now, likely ever, that is worthy of my citizenship. All are vile and corrupt. I am merely a sojourner here until I go Home.

Comment

I am just glad we are returning to the good olde days of Shakespeare, where only men were allowed to portray women!

Comment