Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Sexual Appropriation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual Appropriation

Dr. Rachel Levine named as one of USA Today's Women of the Year

The 64-year-old served as Pennsylvania’s Secretary of Health before being appointed to the Biden administration in 2021

By Maggie Mancini
    PhillyVoice Staff

Government LGBTQ

Caroline Brehman/Pool/SIPA USA Dr. Rachel Levine, assistant health secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and former Pennsylvania Secretary of Health was named among USA Today's 'Women of the Year.'

Former Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine was recognized by USA Today as one of its Women of the Year, the publication announced on Sunday.
    https://www.phillyvoice.com/rachel-l...es%20in%202021

Apparently men really are better than women at everything, including being a woman.

Dudes rule!
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Apparently men really are better than women at everything, including being a woman.

Dudes rule!
      I thought of a Babylon Bee article: A bunch of misogynist men in top positions of government get other men they give promotions to to dress like women so they aren't accused of sexism. Or maybe that's even a movie script.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

I thought of a Babylon Bee article: A bunch of misogynist men in top positions of government get other men they give promotions to to dress like women so they aren't accused of sexism. Or maybe that's even a movie script.
        Remember "Bosom Buddies?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Remember "Bosom Buddies?"
          Hard to believe the star of a low-brow sitcom went on to become one of the most celebrated actors of his generation.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Where was she when I was dating!
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Where was she when I was dating!
              Where's that slowly walking away smiley of rogue's when I need it.

Comment

Bigot!
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I would have considered "running away screaming in horror" more apropos
                  1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                  ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                  Scripture before Tradition:
                  but that won't prevent others from
                  taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                  of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post

You never want to startle the ones. No sudden movements.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Dudes rule!
                      This is like Hollywood movies where the white guy has to come along and show the native culture how to do it right : Dances with Wolves, Last Samurai...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It's one of the official smilies:

In mossy's garden.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post

Got that too smiley runaway2.gif

But that's in my private collection.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Got that too smiley runaway2.gif

But that's in my private collection.
                            I'm not sure I want to know what's in your private collection of smileys

Comment

The 64-year-old served as Pennsylvania’s Secretary of Health before being appointed to the Biden administration in 2021

By Maggie Mancini
                              PhillyVoice Staff

Government LGBTQ

Caroline Brehman/Pool/SIPA USA Dr. Rachel Levine, assistant health secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and former Pennsylvania Secretary of Health was named among USA Today's 'Women of the Year.'

Former Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine was recognized by USA Today as one of its Women of the Year, the publication announced on Sunday.
                              https://www.phillyvoice.com/rachel-l...es%20in%202021
                              Continuing with the culture's declaring that men make the best women...

Source: Macho Macho Man: Adidas Celebrates Brazilian Trans Volleyball Player

Adidas trails only one rival in the sports apparel market, but the German corporation’s big splash for trans athletes matches Nike in “wokeness.” In a new series of advertisements, Adidas hypes Brazilian women’s volleyball titan Tiffany Abreu, a male transgender, as unstoppable.

No kidding, Adidas. Males masquerading as female athletes are unstoppable because they are physically superior to women. Tell us something new in your attempt to justify the injustice of men intruding upon women’s teams. Can’t do it? No surprise here.

This is the second Adidas campaign featuring Abreu. He was also featured in one last year with pretty much the same nonsensical message.

That message is the “I’m Possible” Adidas ad campaign, and it and features the 6-foot-4-inch macho macho man Abreu. He is portrayed as an overcomer (in a world of weaker teammates.) The big fella helped Brazil take the Silver medal at the Tokyo Summer Olympics last year. How can you not win a medal with such a force as Abreu on your team? Nevertheless, the Adidas ad states:

“It’s impossible. To take hold of the world’s spotlight overnight. Create your own uniform. Be a cover model. A powerful athlete. Or compete as a trans woman. Impossible? No. I’m possible.

“Not only is she [Abreu] an unstoppable athlete, but she also uses her voice to encourage others to embrace their own identities.”

Abreu says that he plays “… for Brazil and for all trans women in the ad specific to him. "My story is not impossible. Because I’m possible.”

Thanks to cowardly, politically correct and woke organizations, he’s both “possible” and imposing in women’s sports. He can thank the International Olympic Committee for that. Here in the States, trans men like Penn University swimmer Will “Lia” Thomas can thank the NCAA for providing his eligibility.

Abreu also turned his Brazilian women’s pro team, Sesi Volei Bauru, into a championship contender. Wonders never cease.

“My greatest legacy is not to reach an Olympics, but to open paths for new trans athletes in the near future,” Abreu said. “My wish is that, more and more, confederations start to see us not as trans people, but as athletes. I am sure that, in the future, these athletes will represent our country and I dream of the day when we will be seen as just any athlete, without controversy and hatred.”

Breitbart’s Dylan Gwinn called out Adidas for hypocrisy. The corporation also attempts to be an advocate for the rights of women’s athletes, he noted. As it shoves them to the curb by promoting transgender men who destroy the integrity of women’s sports. Trans men are gradually showing up more and more in female athletics, and the men who were mediocre members of male sports teams yesterday are superstars today in women’s athletics.

Gwinn said trans men are canceling women, and he’s so right. It’s a matter of unfairness, too. Not “hatred,” as Abreu falsely claimed.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

Don't-want-to-live.gif

Comment