Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Famous "Christian" Francis Collins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Again - is it immoral to bankrupt your opponent in a monopoly game?
    There's no backtracking from this one, Christian. You told someone to commit suicide. You ain't talking your way out of it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

There's no backtracking from this one, Christian. You told someone to commit suicide. You ain't talking your way out of it now.
      You truly are funny. But if you really expect me to take my comment about you as a troll finding a ray of sunshine any more seriously than I would bankrupting an opponent in monopoly, then perhaps you need to see a therapist.
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

You truly are funny. But if you really expect me to take my comment about you as a troll finding a ray of sunshine any more seriously than bankrupting an opponent in monopoly, you need to see a therapist.
        Ah, that's it? You were just joshing? Just playing a game, huh? When you get called out, that's what you choose to go with huh? Sorry, Christian, I don't believe you.

Comment

Ah, that's it? You were just joshing? Just playing a game, huh? When you get called out, that's what you choose to go with huh? Sorry, Christian, I don't believe you.
          Of course you don't ...

Have a good day! And happy hunting ....
          Last edited by oxmixmudd; 03-09-2022, 02:44 PM.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Of course you don't ...

Have a good day! And happy hunting ....
            Keep bearing those fruit, Christian.

Comment

Keep bearing those fruit, Christian.

and you just keep on Trolling... unless, of course, you forget morning is coming ...

Comment

...your previous post sounded suspiciously as if you, a Christian, were telling me to commit suicide...
                It took me a while to figure out you were referring to ox's rejoinder, "Go find a ray of sunshine, troll," and frankly, it's an enormous stretch to infer from it that he wants you to kill yourself. Not even ox would stoop that low.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

It took me a while to figure out you were referring to ox's rejoinder, "Go find a ray of sunshine, troll," and frankly, it's an enormous stretch to infer from it that he wants you to kill yourself. Not even ox would stoop that low.
                  Looks like someone hasn't read the Hobbit. His followups further cemented his meaning.

Comment

Looks like someone hasn't read the Hobbit. His followups further cemented his meaning.
                    I have read The Hobbit. Your taking offense to the reference is as absurd as thinking someone who says, "Oh, go jump in a lake," is asking you to drown yourself.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I have read The Hobbit. Your taking offense to the reference is as absurd as thinking someone who says, "Oh, go jump in a lake," is asking you to drown yourself.
                      Not really. Jumping in a lake doesn't imply drowning. A troll finding a ray of sunlight indicates direct death. Your analogy game sux.

Comment

My focus here is the baseless slander of a great man and Christian leader. You can try to make it about your petty feud with me over my distaste for Trump, but it will have to be without my cooperation.
                        "Baseless slander" = lie, bearing false witness against. Can you point out exactly what lie was told about which "great man and Christian leader"?
                        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post

It would be interesting to find out how many of the people who were coerced into receiving vaccinations suffered adverse effects from the vaccination. Surely there would be law suits if they had.

We have seen reports of anti-vaxxers who died of Covid - where are the reports of people who have died as a result of being vaccinated?
                          It's my understanding that the jab companies are shielded from lawsuits. Perhaps someone can clarify this aspect one way or the other.
                          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Comment

I find Frankie's behavior all the more appalling *because* of his rep as an outspoken "Christian."

I'm skeptical that his hands are clean in regard to GoF research at Wuhan, and he was a gleeful bully in attacking the people who promoted the Great Barrington Declaration. The behavior in the article in the OP is just another example of the latter.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                              I find Frankie's behavior all the more appalling *because* of his rep as an outspoken "Christian."

I'm skeptical that his hands are clean in regard to GoF research at Wuhan, and he was a gleeful bully in attacking the people who promoted the Great Barrington Declaration. The behavior in the article in the OP is just another example of the latter.
                              You'd be best to stop digging your own grave ( so to speak for those idiomatically challenged ) because you my friend, despite casting aspersions where there are none, violate the standard you are holding Collins to nearly every day on this website.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

"Baseless slander" = lie, bearing false witness against. Can you point out exactly what lie was told about which "great man and Christian leader"?
                                Baseless slander and lie are not precisely the same - as slander involves a lie that is targeted at damaging a person's reputation.

the slander here is assigning a motive for his chuckle that is purely evil when there is no justification, direct or indirect, for drawing such a conclusion. For some reason someone has decided to target Collins, likely just a consequence of anti-vax hysteria and misinformation given Collins clear rebuff of such sentiment, and you and MM have joined the chorus of slanderous entities engaged in that action.

Comment