Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Ummmm......wha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Folks forget that he downplayed the invasion prior to invasion. Perhaps he could have gotten all the logistics in place beforehand to better handle this situation. He seems like an incompetent boob who now cries about no support because of his own ineptness and engages in lies and propaganda to try and trick folks to support him now. And yet the west creates this fake fiction that he's this great hero to his people.
    Every Ukranian I've spoken to see's him as a hero to the people.

If you wanted to convince us you're not a Russian asset, well, not doing so hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

If you wanted to convince us you're not a Russian asset, well, not doing so hot.
      We already know you're a wackjob. I couldn't care less at this point what you think about me, bro.

Comment

We already know you're a wackjob. I couldn't care less at this point what you think about me, bro.
        We already know you're a Putin apologist, snookums.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Amen. I can only hope we are doing something clandestinely to help them.
          Joe still hasn't figured out how to stop buying oil from Russia. Talk about a puppet for Putin.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Joe still hasn't figured out how to stop buying oil from Russia. Talk about a puppet for Putin.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Folks forget that he downplayed the invasion prior to invasion. Perhaps he could have gotten all the logistics in place beforehand to better handle this situation. He seems like an incompetent boob who now cries about no support because of his own ineptness and engages in lies and propaganda to try and trick folks to support him now. And yet the west creates this fake fiction that he's this great hero to his people.
              This isn't a discussion about Zelensky's leadership.

Comment

Or his handlers are buying it because they want to continue supporting Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

This isn't a discussion about Zelensky's leadership.
                  Well, I mean, the thread is about Zelensky and the Ukraine crisis lol. But okay, cool.

Comment

Well, I mean, the thread is about Zelensky lol. But okay, cool.
                    No, it's about the absurdity of offering an award during this situation. You know, like giving someone a high five while they are drowning.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Of course they do. Zelinsky has become a symbol for them, similar to how Bush's approval rating shot up following 9/11. But it doesn't change the fact that he was downplaying and joking about the invasion prior to the Russian army walking across the border without resistance. If Zelinsky had been proactive and gotten a defense plan in motion, it's very likely Putin would have reconsidered.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Of course they do. Zelinsky has become a symbol for them, similar to how Bush's approval rating shot up following 9/11. But it doesn't change the fact that he was downplaying and joking about the invasion prior to the Russian army walking across the border without resistance. If Zelinsky had been proactive and gotten a defense plan in motion, it's very likely Putin would have reconsidered.
                        Take this discussion elsewhere

Comment

Most of the world didn't think Putin would actually go through with it, despite US intelligence claiming he would. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Most of the world didn't think Putin would actually go through with it, despite US intelligence claiming he would. Hindsight is always 20/20.
                            I can't really respond because the thread nazi doesn't want me to discuss it (even though it's a thread about Zelensky), only to say that he apparently thought it was a good opportunity to ask the US for billions of dollars to help against the threats though.

Comment

The propaganda's ridiculous. Going out of their way to build this guy up.
                              Why?
                              "It ain't necessarily so
                              The things that you're liable
                              To read in the Bible
                              It ain't necessarily so
                              ."

Sportin' Life
                              Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. Now they are writing songs and music videos about Zelenski. The propaganda is getting out of control.

Comment