Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

World War Three?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Remember what Justin Trudeau said early on when asked about which government he admires:

There is a level of admiration I actually have for China because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say we need to go green, we need to start, you know, investing in solar,”

[...]

“There is a flexibility that I know [Prime Minister] Stephen Harper must dream about: having a dictatorship where you can do whatever you wanted, that I find quite interesting.”

Given his actions over the past year or so, Canadians should have believed him.
    He could have simply said "I admire my dad, because his dictatorship kept the peasantry down while the elites (like me) lived off their sweat."

Comment

• Apparently there's a high altitude Chinese spy balloon floating over the United States that Joe refuses to do anything about.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...united-states/
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Apparently there's a high altitude Chinese spy balloon floating over the United States that Joe refuses to do anything about.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...united-states/
        That's no moon!

DMggVwxW0AAeT_I.jpg

Comment

• china-spy-balloon-640x480.jpg

Actually, it looks like this.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

That's no moon!

DMggVwxW0AAeT_I.jpg
            01GRC68XNDZHFCNE2BHWH27K32.jpeg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              china-spy-balloon-640x480.jpg

Actually, it looks like this.
              Have you seen the other side?

326733514_5290621111039941_6490880586214643681_n.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• And here I was informed that it was the Ukrainians that had the evil Nazis.....

Leader of a Neo-Nazi Russian mercenary group ('Light Rus'), hot by his own Chechen allies.

Skull-waving neo-Nazi Russian mercenary gets shot in head in execution-style attack

According to reports circulating on social media, Mangushev was shot in the head at close range, execution-style, at a checkpoint in the Russian-occupied part of Luhansk Oblast.

Mangushev (call sign “Bereg”) was sent to the neurosurgery department of one of the hospitals in Kadiivka (which the Russians call Stakhanov) with a gunshot wound.

“So, performing with someone else’s skull has brought (Mangushev) misfortune,” Kazanskyi wrote.

“Mangushev got shot through his own skull. He is still alive, but with such an injury, the prospects are not very good.”

According to the journalist, “karma caught up” with Mangushev, and it was soldiers of Chechen warlord Ramzan Kadyrov who most likely shot the Russian mercenary.

“The details are still uncertain, but they say there is a reason to shout ‘Akhmat-sila!’” Kazanskyi said, quoting what Mangushev’s attackers are reported to have cried during the shooting.

Russian sources also confirmed that an “accident” happened to the mercenary. Russian authorities declined to release more information about the attack, but Russian milbloggers condemned the attack and speculated that Mangushev may have been on his knees and shot from behind.

“Information from the doctors: it was made from a short-barreled weapon, a bullet of approximately 9 mm, close-up, occipital-parietal region, wound channel from the back down at 45 degrees,” the Russians quoted one of the invaders who fought in the same unit as Bereg.

Mangushev is the leader of the neo-Nazi movement “Light Rus”. He is also considered the creator of PMC “Raccoon”, which closely cooperated with Russia’s FSB security service.

The U.S. think tank Institute for the Study of War (ISW), quoting a Western expert, noted that Mangushev has ties to Wagner Group and that an attack against Mangushev may have been a message to the Wagner Group and its financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

During his shameful “skull brandishing” speech in the summer of 2022, Mangushev repeated the stereotypes of Russian propaganda and called for the genocide of Ukrainians.

The propagandist stated that the Russian Federation “is not at war with people, but with the idea” of Ukraine’s existence, and “all bearers of this idea must be destroyed.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/skull-wav...111700163.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
                  And here I was informed that it was the Ukrainians that had the evil Nazis.....

Leader of a Neo-Nazi Russian mercenary group ('Light Rus'), hot by his own Chechen allies.

I believe you were the first one here to inform us about it.

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

And, y'know, from the fact that much of Ukraine's National Guard is literally made up of neo-nazi groups......

Like.... Harder to get more Nazi than the Azov battalion patches, other than going straight up swastika.
                  225px-AZOV_logo.svg.png
                  GettyImages-1229073971.jpg

In fact, you were even refuting rogue's post that denied nazis existed in the Ukraine military.

Comment

• Naftali Bennett discusses his role as mediator during the earlier stages of the Ukraine war. He claims there were concessions for a ceasefire in Moscow between Ukraine and Russia, but the west shot it down. It starts at about 2:50:00 in the video (make sure you click the CC button for subtitles)...

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                      Naftali Bennett discusses his role as mediator during the earlier stages of the Ukraine war. He claims there were concessions for a ceasefire in Moscow between Ukraine and Russia, but the west shot it down. It starts at about 2:50:00 in the video (make sure you click the CC button for subtitles)...

I didn't watch the whole thing, but the most amazing part is that Putin dropped his demand that Ukraine never join NATO as a ceasefire agreement. I never heard that before. Was that ever in the news at the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I didn't watch the whole thing, but the most amazing part is that Putin dropped his demand that Ukraine never join NATO as a ceasefire agreement. I never heard that before. Was that ever in the news at the time?
                        In alternative media, because I remember reading about it and thinking how weak that made Putin look. But I'd be shocked if it was reported by MSM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

In alternative media, because I remember reading about it and thinking how weak that made Putin look. But I'd be shocked if it was reported by MSM.
                          It certainly demonstrates that he was looking for a way out.

Comment

• When you start running out of trained soldiers, do human wave attacks.
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              When you start running out of trained soldiers, do human wave attacks.
                              Since they have nothing to lose, they should turn on the commander instead. You can only die once. And they way outnumber the commanders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Since they have nothing to lose, they should turn on the commander instead. You can only die once. And they way outnumber the commanders.
                                Typically threats are made against the family back home to keep them in line.

Comment