Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

World War Three?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

You're probably the same gullible dupe that believed Jessie Smollett, Rittenhouse, Convington school, Russian Afghanistan bounties, Trump Russiagate, Trump Ukrainegate, every false narrative MSM spit out in the last four years I bet you believed.
    What "false narrative", Russia pissed off at least 51% of the global economy, Russia is the economic size of Texas - you think it's going to win on economy?

Russia, in six months, has 20% of Ukraine - and that's not stable. How "mighty".

Comment

• Originally posted by Zara View Post

What "false narrative", Russia pissed off at least 51% of the global economy, Russia is the economic size of Texas - you think it's going to win on economy?

Russia, in six months, has 20% of Ukraine - and that's not stable. How "mighty".
      Looking passed your strawmen, I remember everyone saying the ruble was going to collapse. Just sayin... you're being lied to. The idea that Ukraine can somehow win is a lie just to keep the support of the funding and weapons flowing into the country with the minimum amount of public opposition.

When Ukraine eventually surrenders (barring a nuclear exchange between NATO and Russia which is an obvious gamechanger), we'll be having discussions about all the corruption, embezzlement and weapons trafficking that had occurred that we'll uncover.

Comment

Looking passed your strawmen, I remember everyone saying the ruble was going to collapse. Just sayin... you're being lied to. The idea that Ukraine can somehow win is a lie just to keep the support of the funding and weapons flowing into the country with the minimum amount of public opposition.

When Ukraine eventually surrenders (barring a nuclear exchange between NATO and Russia which is an obvious gamechanger), we'll be having discussions about all the corruption, embezzlement and weapons trafficking that had occurred that we'll uncover.
        Yeah, artificially keeping its currency high means all is well - riight. I provided a link to the state of the Russian economy - you've provided nothing. Meanwhile, the Russian economy is pathetic compared to the West. They are screwed.

Russian propagandists have been predicting Ukraine losing, you're one of them, so far they have failed. Six months for 20% of the country, with massive losses - is a terrible price to pay. It doesn't look good for your prediction.

Comment

Yeah, artificially keeping its currency high means all is well - riight. I provided a link to the state of the Russian economy - you've provided nothing. Meanwhile, the Russian economy is pathetic compared to the West. They are screwed.

Russian propagandists have been predicting Ukraine losing, you're one of them, so far they have failed. Six months for 20% of the country, with massive losses - is a terrible price to pay. It doesn't look good for your prediction.
          What would "Russian propaganda," as you call it, serve in a forum like this where there are barely half a dozen active posters on any given day?

My only question is will you return to this thread to let me watch you wipe the egg off your face as I explain to you how and why you were lied to when Ukraine surrenders or capitulates to some sort of ceasefire treaty? Or will you suddenly disappear?

Comment

What would "Russian propaganda," as you call it, serve in a forum like this where there are barely half a dozen active posters on any given day?

My only question is will you return to this thread to let me watch you wipe the egg off your face as I explain to you how and why you were lied to when Ukraine surrenders or capitulates to some sort of ceasefire treaty? Or will you suddenly disappear?
            You've been spewing false bile for years - did they find the fake votes yet?

Comment

You've been spewing false bile for years - did they find the fake votes yet?
              I take that as sign you'll disappear and won't let me gloat about how right I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                The Taiwan stopover is no longer listed on Pelosi's itinerary. I thought all that Botox made it virtually impossible for her to blink.
                FZGLZQKXEAEsV0u.jpg

Comment

• Spokesman for the National Security Council says that the United States does not support Taiwan independence, which is exactly what China wanted to hear.

Those six words, “we do not support Taiwan independence,” was a very deliberate and public assurance to China. Essentially, the United States will not do anything to support the independence of Taiwan, do whatever you want. Joe Biden took a knee to Chairman Xi. As a result, Beijing dropped back their tone to traditional rhetoric saying in a statement Tuesday morning, the visit “seriously infringes upon China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-independence/

And then almost as if on queue, the media was immediately distracted by reports of an old and decrepit Al Qaeda leader being killed in a US military strike.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Spokesman for the National Security Council says that the United States does not support Taiwan independence, which is exactly what China wanted to hear.

Those six words, “we do not support Taiwan independence,” was a very deliberate and public assurance to China. Essentially, the United States will not do anything to support the independence of Taiwan, do whatever you want. Joe Biden took a knee to Chairman Xi. As a result, Beijing dropped back their tone to traditional rhetoric saying in a statement Tuesday morning, the visit “seriously infringes upon China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-independence/

And then almost as if on queue, the media was immediately distracted by reports of an old and decrepit Al Qaeda leader being killed in a US military strike.
                    The distraction worked I guess. Still no discussions or outrage about the fact the house Dems just passed a gun ban here in America.
                    Last edited by seanD; 08-02-2022, 12:32 PM.

Comment

The distraction worked I guess. Still no discussions or outrage about the fact the house Dems just passed a gun ban here in America.
                      I don't think they have a snow ball's chance of getting the 60 votes in the Senate...
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

I don't think they have a snow ball's chance of getting the 60 votes in the Senate...
                        Maybe not, but I wouldn't be that confident. Just the fact they had the audacity to pass such a travesty should have caused national outrage.

Comment

Maybe not, but I wouldn't be that confident. Just the fact they had the audacity to pass such a travesty should have caused national outrage.
                          They actually passed such a bill back in the 90s...
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• China Launching ‘Targeted Military Operations’ Encircling Taiwan After Pelosi Lands On Island

Communist China will launch military operations encircling Taiwan in response to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) landing Tuesday on the island.

Pelosi is the first House speaker to visit Taiwan since Newt Gingrich’s 1997 visit, an island that China falsely claims is its territory, which has sparked China’s military to be put on high alert.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/china...mpaign=dwbrand

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

They actually passed such a bill back in the 90s...
                              Which was travesty then as well. But back then I don't think they were interpreting the nebulous term "assault weapon" the way they interpret it now.

Comment

Invading a proto-democracy is a no-no. Russia will learn it the hard way; your supposition that they are somehow going to be a victor out of this is absurd. They won't even achieve pyritic victory, their "might" is running out of human cannon fodder, aka Russian children to throw into the meat grinder. Meanwhile, Russia is responsible for all the deaths in Ukraine and globally.
                                The only reason Russia didn't conquer Ukraine early on is because they miscalculated; they underestimated Ukraine's ability and resistance. But they are not an equal matchup. Sorry. Ukraine will lose.

Yes, Putin is the main culprit in this theater, but Zelensky betrayed his people instead of negotiating with Russia. By saying that he won't give up an inch of territory, he invited the onslaught.

Comment