Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Put Twebers On Watch List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put Twebers On Watch List?

Yes comrade anything that could undermine trust in government...

The Department of Homeland Security has just warned of a “heightened extremism threat,” but it isn’t ISIS or Al-Qaeda that’s their main cause for concern.

“The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors,” the DHS bulletin issued February 7th reads.

“These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence. Mass casualty attacks and other acts of targeted violence conducted by lone offenders and small groups acting in furtherance of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances pose an ongoing threat to the nation.”

https://bongino.com/dhs-terrorism-bu...in-government/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

How ironic is it that Bush/Cheney started the very organization that is now targeting conservatives.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence.
      Seems to me that those terms would describe 2/3 of the MSM and a few government officials and (maybe more than a few) legislators.
      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
      Scripture before Tradition:
      but that won't prevent others from
      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Yes comrade anything that could undermine trust in government...

The Department of Homeland Security has just warned of a “heightened extremism threat,” but it isn’t ISIS or Al-Qaeda that’s their main cause for concern.

“The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors,” the DHS bulletin issued February 7th reads.

“These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence. Mass casualty attacks and other acts of targeted violence conducted by lone offenders and small groups acting in furtherance of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances pose an ongoing threat to the nation.”

https://bongino.com/dhs-terrorism-bu...in-government/
        Foreign and domestic threat actors spreading "mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM)"... Are you sure this isn't about old Joe and Trudeau?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Organizations that undermine trust in the government and encourage violence? That's a pretty good description of Black Lives Matter and Antifa.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
            How ironic is it that Bush/Cheney started the very organization that is now targeting conservatives.
            Is it ironic? Or is it evidence that the only thing that separates the Republicans from the Democrats is the name of their parties?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Is it ironic? Or is it evidence that the only thing that separates the Republicans from the Democrats is the name of their parties?
              As I've repeatedly opined, both parties are determined to take us to hell in a handbasket, but whereas the Democrats have found the express elevator, the Republicans are content to take a more scenic route.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

And the mascots - that's two things.
                1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                Scripture before Tradition:
                but that won't prevent others from
                taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

I have to admit, I was surprised reading comments on a news article on Newsmax, where some poster referring to Biden mentions what can be done with a bullet. I thought that crossed the line and I can only assume it was eventually deleted (if not investigated).

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post

And the mascots - that's two things.
                    That is changing. The Democrats will be changing their mascot from the donkey, which has been around since the 1820s and Andrew Jackson, to the condom. They feel the change will better represent the party since the condom
                    • allows for inflation
                    • halts production
                    • destroys the next generation
                    • protects a bunch of smiley bleep.gif
                    • gives you a false sense of security while you're being screwed

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      That is changing. The Democrats will be changing their mascot from the donkey, which has been around since the 1820s and Andrew Jackson, to the condom. They feel the change will better represent the party since the condom
                      I think their mascot should be a crack pipe. In fact, I may start calling Biden "President Crackpipe"

https://www.newsweek.com/why-biden-a...-pipes-1677439

Why the Biden Admin Is Handing Out Free Crack Pipes

The Biden administration will provide grant funding to pay for the distribution of safe smoking kits as part of efforts to reduce harm from substance abuse over the next three years.

A number of conservative news outlets reported in recent days that the administration would fund the distribution of crack pipes for drug users as part of a push to advance racial equality.

However, safe smoking kits are just one piece of equipment on a list of 20 items the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) outlined on the grant application for its harm reduction program. The primary purpose of the program to reduce the risk of infection among drug users.

The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), part of the HHS, issued a Notice of Funding for the 2022 Harm Reduction Program Grant on December 8, 2021.

The deadline for applications was February 7, 2022—which may explain why it has been the subject of recent reports.

Hunter Biden is saying "Thanks, Dad."

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I think their mascot should be a crack pipe. In fact, I may start calling Biden "President Crackpipe"

It is only fair! Why should well off white guys like Hunter get the good glass pipes and the poor have to use foil and such...
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

No they won't put twebbers on a watch list. Tweb IS the watch list!

We created Tweb as a honeypot to attract all you conspiracy nuts.

Wait, did I say that out loud?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            As I've repeatedly opined, both parties are determined to take us to hell in a handbasket, but whereas the Democrats have found the express elevator, the Republicans are content to take a more scenic route.
                            Two sides of the same coin. They'll make a public show of opposing each other and then quietly reach a "compromise" behind closed doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              No they won't put twebbers on a watch list. Tweb IS the watch list!

We created Tweb as a honeypot to attract all you conspiracy nuts.

Wait, did I say that out loud?
                              Don't worry, I got this

LOOK! A shiny nickel!

s-l1600.jpg

Comment