Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Fauci propaganda campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myth View Post

I'm in awe at the content of his post. I didn't think someone who knew how to read and write could be that ignorant. But I stand corrected.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Fauci being defended is not based on specific admiration of the man, though he is worthy of that just in terms of being at the top of his profession. The defense of Fauci is a natural outgrowth of the unjust attempts to defame him because he stood on principle during the last administration and did not speak falsehoods when requested to do so. If that campaign with the intent to destroy and libel Fauci didn't exist, I doubt there would be much talk about him at all. He has, after all, been in his job for decades and was certainly mostly unknown to the general public. The pandemic introduced him to many of us, but only as the conservative media cranked up their revenge campaign did he become so well known, or worthy of debate and defense.
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
        I don't think it's a cult following.
        As I light my Fauci votive candle[1] (the manufacture keeps selling out) and lean against my Fauci pillow[2] while enjoying my Fauci donut[3] after putting my Fauci bumper stickers[4] on my car, and as I gaze adoringly at my St. Fauci plaque[5], I have to agree.

1. FJUR6L_XEAE5Ntu.jpg

2. d64b28c9-c561-47a0-92f2-68ecd62fab25.jpg

3. https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_200331174417-fauci-cupcake.jpg

4. 04fb0125b70411e1f03da4d3c9f45067.pngdr_fauci_medical_warrior_bumper_sticker-r0db83c1a1caf4978a76038f25af811dc_qi2tl_540.jpg

5. 490d96b4-ba70-414a-82e1-6b6f186bff4e.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
          Fauci being defended is not based on specific admiration of the man, though he is worthy of that just in terms of being at the top of his profession. The defense of Fauci is a natural outgrowth of the unjust attempts to defame him because he stood on principle during the last administration and did not speak falsehoods when requested to do so. If that campaign with the intent to destroy and libel Fauci didn't exist, I doubt there would be much talk about him at all. He has, after all, been in his job for decades and was certainly mostly unknown to the general public. The pandemic introduced him to many of us, but only as the conservative media cranked up their revenge campaign did he become so well known, or worthy of debate and defense.
          I had written a lengthy response to this, but decided it would be a total waste of your time and mine.

And, personally, I don't care about Fauci enough to battle over him.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I had written a lengthy response to this, but decided it would be a total waste of your time and mine.

And, personally, I don't care about Fauci enough to battle over him.

Repent! Start by saying a dozen Hail Faucis.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I recently endured a bout with covid. It lasted nine days - despite having had covid in April 2020, and having two Pfizer vaxes.

My wife caught covid from me, she had it for about 3 to 4 days, recovering more quickly. She has never been vaccinated.

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                I recently endured a bout with covid. It lasted nine days - despite having had covid in April 2020, and having two Pfizer vaxes.

My wife caught covid from me, she had it for about 3 to 4 days, recovering more quickly. She has never been vaccinated.

Just saying.
                So, what is it, exactly, that you just said? Was it supposed to mean something important?
                "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  As I light my Fauci votive candle[1] (the manufacture keeps selling out) and lean against my Fauci pillow[2] while enjoying my Fauci donut[3] after putting my Fauci bumper stickers[4] on my car, and as I gaze adoringly at my St. Fauci plaque[5], I have to agree.

1. FJUR6L_XEAE5Ntu.jpg

2. d64b28c9-c561-47a0-92f2-68ecd62fab25.jpg

3. https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_200331174417-fauci-cupcake.jpg

4. 04fb0125b70411e1f03da4d3c9f45067.pngdr_fauci_medical_warrior_bumper_sticker-r0db83c1a1caf4978a76038f25af811dc_qi2tl_540.jpg

5. 490d96b4-ba70-414a-82e1-6b6f186bff4e.jpg

Does the candle smell like Fauci? What does Fauci smell like?
                  "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

So, what is it, exactly, that you just said? Was it supposed to mean something important?
                    I have to translate English for you?

Comment

I have to translate English for you?
                      No, but you could just state what you meant directly. Or not. I'm quickly losing interest in whatever it was you were saying. Price of shoes in China, and all that.

Comment

I'm quickly losing interest in whatever it was you were saying.
                        Then we're even. You came at me with a snide comment, you can vanish

Comment

Then we're even. You came at me with a snide comment, you can vanish
                          I asked what you meant, and you responded snidely. It's clear you're not interested in dialogue. Keep on keeping on, troll.

Comment

I asked what you meant, and you responded snidely. It's clear you're not interested in dialogue. Keep on keeping on, troll.
                            Look in the mirror, troll

Comment

Does the candle smell like Fauci? What does Fauci smell like?
                              Ever since the Gwyneth Paltrow candles, I do not want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                                The polls say differently.
                                Do they, though?

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2022/01/27/fauci-pandemic-threats/

"The attacks and misinformation seem to be having an effect. Confidence in Fauci is softening, according to polling conducted since April by the Annenberg Public Policy Center. After holding steady last summer and autumn, the percentage of Americans who are confident that Fauci provides trustworthy information about covid-19 is down six points since April, from 71 to 65 percent."

© Copyright Original Source

Typically "personality cults" are not measured by the majority.
                                Good to know.

Comment