Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Kevin harasses children for wearing masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin harasses children for wearing masks

A man in California took it upon himself to harass children for wearing masks to school. Cops are finally investigating.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cops-i...ticles&via=rss

On a related note, an anti-mask mandate mother attending a school board meeting says she’ll bring guns loaded and ready to her kid’s school if they enforce the wearing of masks. She says she was being “figurative.” She was charged, despite that brilliant rationalization.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...threat-charged

I strongly denounce anybody harassing children.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I strongly denounce anybody harassing children.
      I wouldn’t confuse you with someone who supported the harassment of anyone, especially kids.

Comment

Freaking idiots. The guy sounds like he is crazy and the woman is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
          A man in California took it upon himself to harass children for wearing masks to school. Cops are finally investigating.

On a related note, an anti-mask mandate mother attending a school board meeting says she’ll bring guns loaded and ready to her kid’s school if they enforce the wearing of masks. She says she was being “figurative.” She was charged, despite that brilliant rationalization.

Sadly I suspect we'll see more such instances of mental illness in the next year or so that have been made worse by the lockdowns, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Sadly I suspect we'll see more such instances of mental illness in the next year or so that have been made worse by the lockdowns, etc..
            The stress of the pandemic has served to expose the flaws of people we previously thought were “alright.” For me, it’s sad, because it brought out my mom’s and sister’s penchant for Karenism and they don’t realize they have the potential to go viral. My sister walking into Trader Joe’s without a mask and asked by en employee to wear one proceeded to give the fweedumb rap...to a guy making minimum wage who didn’t make the store’s policy.

Kevins and Karens everywhere.

Comment

I find it interesting that using a stereotypically "Black" or "Hispanic" sounding name is racist but using these stereotypically white names isn't...
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

The stress of the pandemic has served to expose the flaws of people we previously thought were “alright.” For me, it’s sad, because it brought out my mom’s and sister’s penchant for Karenism and they don’t realize they have the potential to go viral. My sister walking into Trader Joe’s without a mask and asked by en employee to wear one proceeded to give the fweedumb rap...to a guy making minimum wage who didn’t make the store’s policy.

Yeah, it definitely has exposed some loons. My youngest daughter is big into skateboarding. She was out with friends this summer at a skate park within a public park. A crazy woman came over screaming bloody murder at them for not wearing masks. Outside. In the middle of summer. She shoved one of my daughters friends to the ground when they dared to ignore her. She got out of there quick when my daughter made it clear she was calling the cops.

Comment

Are we supposed to know who this Kevin bloke is? I've honestly never heard of him.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Are we supposed to know who this Kevin bloke is? I've honestly never heard of him.
                    Looks like it's now the male equivalent of a "Karen".

Comment

Anyone engaged in such behavior should be prosecuted.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Looks like it's now the male equivalent of a "Karen".
                        Huh.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

No amount of idiocy can overcome the Kevin and Karen in the Whitehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

I find it interesting that using a stereotypically "Black" or "Hispanic" sounding name is racist but using these stereotypically white names isn't...
                            That’s uninteresting that you find that interesting.

Kevins and Karens can be all races. That you see more white people engaging in crazy entitled behavior is the interesting part.

Comment

I wouldn’t confuse you with someone who supported the harassment of anyone, especially kids.
                              So what was the purpose of the thread? Did you think we'd commend the nutcase because he's anti-mask?

Comment