Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time to Defund the FBI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Defund the FBI

Home invasion by jack-booted thugs.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

I'm sure folks like KingsGambit will be just tickled by this.

Comment

I have to wonder if it's too late to reform them.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I have to wonder if it's too late to reform them.
        I'm not even sure what they would be reformed to. They're pretty much just following a standard MO they've followed throughout history. It's just that they're targeting "problematic" conservative activists now instead of the more liberal types and groups during the civil rights era.

Comment

And things like this and even Roger Stone show that it's not just a few guys near the top that are the problem, while "99.99%" of the rank-and-file agents are noble.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

I would think somebody made a complaint, and a judge signed a warrant. A case might be made against rough treatment by the FBI (I don't know, only hearing one side of the story here), but it seems the culprit(s) may be somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
              And things like this and even Roger Stone show that it's not just a few guys near the top that are the problem, while "99.99%" of the rank-and-file agents are noble.
              Nah, it's a whole culture. Intimidation, spying, informant infiltration, propaganda smear campaigns, fake terror plots, false flags... the same tactics they used against civil rights and antiwar groups of the 60s, they did to Muslim groups of the post-911 era, that they're now doing to conservative activists. The EXACT same tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

I'm not even sure what they would be reformed to. They're pretty much just following a standard MO they've followed throughout history. It's just that they're targeting "problematic" conservative activists now instead of the more liberal types and groups during the civil rights era.
                Yep, they've not changed much from their useless authoritarian early days.

Comment

As the FBI acts more and more like how the left claims they don't want law enforcement to behave, has anyone noticed that they never demand that they get defunded? Is it because they actually approve of what they are doing?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    As the FBI acts more and more like how the left claims they don't want law enforcement to behave, has anyone noticed that they never demand that they get defunded? Is it because they actually approve of what they are doing?
                    It's because they have control of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Yep, they've not changed much from their useless authoritarian early days.
                      I still have a problem with that -- the agents I dealt with OFTEN back in the late 70s and early 80s were, in my opinion, entirely professional and no apparent agenda.

I realize there supposedly was corruption at the top back then, but the "grunts" seemed "real".

That, in my opinion, is what has changed drastically. I used to be able to see a difference, but it appears to me now that the fish has indeed rotted from the head all the way to the tail.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

It's because they have control of it.
                        BINGO.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment