Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Matt Walsh Stumps LGBT Activist On ‘Dr. Phil’ Show: ‘What Is A Woman?’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just watching a review of that Matt Walsh video and I wanted to fact check something he said here:

"I think you advocate for opening up bathrooms and sports teams, because from your perspective, the rape trauma and abuse that happens as a result is worth it."

Is this whole transgender movement really doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist View Post
      I was just watching a review of that Matt Walsh video and I wanted to fact check something he said here:

"I think you advocate for opening up bathrooms and sports teams, because from your perspective, the rape trauma and abuse that happens as a result is worth it."

Who knows how many trans would support this trade off - but I don't see any of them speaking up when these things happen. Or suggesting a different course of action.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
        These are not hard questions, at all. A ten year old can see through this nonsense.
        Ten year old: "Hey everyone, the Emperor's got no clothes on!"

When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
        - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;
        “His hands were tied.” - DaveTheApologist

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist View Post

Trans activists? Most if not all of them. Transgender people in general? Much less. I personally know a few that have zero interest in what the activists are trying to push, and hate being associated with them and their extremism.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Especially when you don’t shave.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Markus River View Post

Ten year old: "Hey everyone, the Emperor's got no clothes on!"
              Ten year olds should not be in the presence of naked Emperors, H_A!!!!!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Ten year olds should not be in the presence of naked Emperors, H_A!!!!!
                I think you'll have to define, "presence" as it applies in this context.
                When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
                - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;

Comment

I think you'll have to define, "presence" as it applies in this context.
                  It's a dig on H_A who seems to delight in naked adults and small children being in close proximity.

(OR, were you playing along relative to her endless demands for definitions! )
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

(OR, were you playing along relative to her endless demands for definitions! )
                    You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment.
                    - Anonymous

Comment

Define "comment".

Comment

Define "comment".
                        Define "define".
                        - Anonymous

Comment

Define "define".
                          It's obviously a slow day here on Tweb.

Comment

It's obviously a slow day here on Tweb.
                            Define sl.... oh, forget it
                            - Anonymous

Comment

That's a very generalized and overly simplistic response to a complex issue.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment