Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Matt Walsh Stumps LGBT Activist On ‘Dr. Phil’ Show: ‘What Is A Woman?’

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    *sigh*

    Can't wait 'til I'm out of Facebook jail in about nine hours so I can post the Matt Walsh stuff there.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

    Beige Federalist.

    "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

    Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

    Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

    Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

    Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

    Justice for Matthew Perna!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
      *sigh*

      Can't wait 'til I'm out of Facebook jail in about nine hours so I can post the Matt Walsh stuff there.
      OK. buster, BACK in the slammer!!!

      slammer.png
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

      Comment


      • #33
        These are not hard questions, at all. A ten year old can see through this nonsense. And is probably better equipped to than people who have been brainwashed by culture.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

        Comment


        • #34
          Weirdettes whine.

          Matt mocks whining Weirdettes.

          Lib-Twits rage. (Some profanity.)
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

          Beige Federalist.

          "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

          Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

          Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

          Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

          Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

          Justice for Matthew Perna!

          Comment


          • #35
            I don't get why any man with a face that lends itself to being a man would want to identify as a woman. If you have the face of a manly man, that is, a strong jaw line and a brawny chin, then no matter how much make up you put on, you're always going to look like a man dressed up like a woman.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
              Wow, Matt did not pull any punches!

              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Machinist View Post
                I don't get why any man with a face that lends itself to being a man would want to identify as a woman. If you have the face of a manly man, that is, a strong jaw line and a brawny chin, then no matter how much make up you put on, you're always going to look like a man dressed up like a woman.
                Especially when you don’t shave.


                Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

                Comment


                • #38
                  “Dr. Phil is always stirring the pot. This is so disrespectful. Why does this man still have a show?"

                  So they are upset because Dr Phil had the opposing side on the show to have an actual discussion and wasn't just a platform for them to preach unopposed? Oh the horror!!!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    “Dr. Phil is always stirring the pot. This is so disrespectful. Why does this man still have a show?"

                    So they are upset because Dr Phil had the opposing side on the show to have an actual discussion and wasn't just a platform for them to preach unopposed? Oh the horror!!!
                    It's all about THE NARRATIVE!!!!! Anything that doesn't fit THE NARRATIVE must be silenced!
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                      These are not hard questions, at all. A ten year old can see through this nonsense. And is probably better equipped to than people who have been brainwashed by culture.
                      Woman: An adult female human being.

                      Gee that's so hard!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Sparko View Post

                        Woman: An adult female human being.

                        Gee that's so hard!
                        But they could not answer that. So if you are a guy identifying as a woman what exactly are you identifying as if you can't define "woman?"
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by seer View Post

                          But they could not answer that. So if you are a guy identifying as a woman what exactly are you identifying as if you can't define "woman?"
                          Then again, you really can't expect moral objectivity from the loony left.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by seer View Post

                            But they could not answer that. So if you are a guy identifying as a woman what exactly are you identifying as if you can't define "woman?"
                            And "identifying as a woman" is an admission that you are not really a woman at all. It basically means "pretending to be a woman" - if you actually were a woman, you wouldn't need to identify as one. You would BE one.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Sparko View Post

                              And "identifying as a woman" is an admission that you are not really a woman at all. It basically means "pretending to be a woman" - if you actually were a woman, you wouldn't need to identify as one. You would BE one.
                              Yep, like Walsh said, they want to appropriate it to the point that 'woman' is nothing but a costume you can put on or take off.
                              "So when you actually get the virus, you're going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus. So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the vaccination."
                              - Pfizer Scientist Chris Croce

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

                                Yep, like Walsh said, they want to appropriate it to the point that 'woman' is nothing but a costume you can put on or take off.
                                I've been saying for years now that this is the real War on Women and it's the left who has been waging it.

                                I'm always still in trouble again

                                "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                                Comment

                                Related Threads

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Ronson, Yesterday, 05:57 PM
                                2 responses
                                32 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Ronson
                                by Ronson
                                 
                                Started by seer, Yesterday, 11:31 AM
                                8 responses
                                100 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Stoic
                                by Stoic
                                 
                                Started by Bill the Cat, Yesterday, 06:35 AM
                                11 responses
                                90 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post Starlight  
                                Started by seer, 05-19-2022, 10:59 AM
                                89 responses
                                493 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Stoic
                                by Stoic
                                 
                                Started by rogue06, 05-18-2022, 07:43 AM
                                3 responses
                                33 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Ronson
                                by Ronson
                                 
                                Working...
                                X