Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Matt Walsh Stumps LGBT Activist On ‘Dr. Phil’ Show: ‘What Is A Woman?’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Now now now, she-he is "non-binary", not "trans"
    So it is a binary code?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

So I just watched the entire episode. As usual, Phil has no opinion and simply presents a wishy-wishy view of the entire issue.

And I noticed that he thanked the 2 circus clowns and the "expert" professor of gender studies and other crap for being there, but he didn't thank Matt for being there. And Matt got stuck sitting several feet away from the 2 parents who were there to express concern about the gender pronoun issues being taught to third graders in the schools their children attended.

What garbage. The world is insane.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        So I just watched the entire episode. As usual, Phil has no opinion and simply presents a wishy-wishy view of the entire issue.

And I noticed that he thanked the 2 circus clowns and the "expert" professor of gender studies and other crap for being there, but he didn't thank Matt for being there. And Matt got stuck sitting several feet away from the 2 parents who were there to express concern about the gender pronoun issues being taught to third graders in the schools their children attended.

Dr. Phil doesn't want to take a stance because he would end up cancelled if he said what nonsense this whole gender-is-whatever-you-want-it-to-be thing is..

Comment

Yeah, and, as usual, it was a "conservative guy is in the minority" situation, and the audience seemed rather accepting of the silly looking bearded women.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Dr. Phil doesn't want to take a stance because he would end up cancelled if he said what nonsense this whole gender-is-whatever-you-want-it-to-be thing is..
            Oh, I know. Heaven forbid he actually tells the truth.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yeah, and, as usual, it was a "conservative guy is in the minority" situation, and the audience seemed rather accepting of the silly looking bearded women.
              Yuh. That made me sick. I should have been there. I would have been cheering Matt!

Comment

Yuh. That made me sick. I should have been there. I would have been cheering Matt!
                Yeah there was one point in the clip I saw where they just randomly cheered as the He-she-it spoke, and I was like, do they have an applause sign held up or something? Because he-she-it didn't even say anything impressive or noteworthy when they cheered.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Yeah there was one point in the clip I saw where they just randomly cheered as the He-she-it spoke, and I was like, do they have an applause sign held up or something? Because he-she-it didn't even say anything impressive or noteworthy when they cheered.
                  Can you just imagine, in our day, Archie Bunker saying....

Archie : Mike? It ain't enough he's a pinko and an atheist, you're gonna turn him into a morphodite.
                  Gloria Bunker-Stivic : What's a morphodite?
                  Archie : A freak with a little too much of each and not enough o' neither.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Matt caused two of the trans folks on stage with him to have trauma and nightmares....

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

That's the most perfectly ambiguous man/woman I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist View Post
                        That's the most perfectly ambiguous man/woman I have ever seen.
                        It's like a man and a woman were beamed down to the alien planet and their matter merged. (Good thing they were red shirts)

Comment

It's like a man and a woman were beamed down to the alien planet and their matter merged. (Good thing they were red shirts)
                          red shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist View Post

red shirts?
                            It's kind of a joke --- any time Kirk sent somebody down to an alien planet, you could pretty well count on it --- if they were wearing a red shirt, they were the one(s) getting eaten by the monster, smashed by a rock, pushed into a volcano....

red shirt - expendable crewmember

Comment

It's kind of a joke --- any time Kirk sent somebody down to an alien planet, you could pretty well count on it --- if they were wearing a red shirt, they were the one(s) getting eaten by the monster, smashed by a rock, pushed into a volcano....

Oh. Oh wow. Ok .That's offensive.

Comment

The one and only exception was Scotty. No wonder he liked to drink.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment