Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The men getting vasectomies to save the world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
    These men consider that humans are the problem concerning our population; and that combined with the impact of climate change they feel they do not want to bring children into an environmentally degraded world.
    If they really feel this way they should collectively commit suicide. But more power to them! My son, and other young Christians I personally know, are having, 3, 5 , 8 even 9 children.

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I wonder how rogue06 will explain his remark. He seems to consider it stupid.
      It is stupid but nobody here is gonna tell uber-liberals not to get vasectomies. Oh wait, isn't vasectomies of liberals some sort of eugenics? I guess I am supporting eugenics again. sigh.
      Last edited by Sparko; 01-19-2022, 11:00 AM.

Comment

You seem not to understand that these men are entitled to make decisions concerning their own bodies and if they want a vasectomy they are entitled to have one.
        Please point out where I or anyone else said or even implied otherwise.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Also mossrose is correct. As you are not a man, you should not be discussing this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

It is stupid but nobody here is gonna tell uber-liberals not to get vasectomies. Oh wait, isn't vasectomies of liberals some sort of eugenics? I guess I am supporting eugenics again. sigh.
            Tsk, tsk. Both supporting eugenics and opining on a topic she has no right to an opinion to being she's a woman.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Tsk, tsk. Both supporting eugenics and opining on a topic she has no right to an opinion to being she's a woman.
              But this time we are agreeing with her and we are all supporting eugenics!
              Last edited by Sparko; 01-19-2022, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Also mossrose is correct. As you are not a man, you should not be discussing this topic.
                Indeed, time for Hypatia_Alexandria to leave the thread and stop discussing this, as she is a woman.

Comment

But this time we are agreeing with and we are all supporting eugenics!
                  If only Mel Brooks would turn it into a musical like he did with Inquisition in History of the World Part 1

I had linked to the video but remembered there was at least one instance of (mildly) inappropriate language.
                  Last edited by rogue06; 01-19-2022, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post

How's that?
                    Ummmmm.... in reference to "The gospel of despair seems to be having a profound effect" and me not being surprised?

All the warnings about men having itching ears, choosing the gospel they want to hear, love of God waning, the straight and narrow, and few be who go therein...
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Ummmmm.... in reference to "The gospel of despair seems to be having a profound effect" and me not being surprised?

All the warnings about men having itching ears, choosing the gospel they want to hear, love of God waning, the straight and narrow, and few be who go therein...
                      ...calling evil good and good evil....

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

...calling evil good and good evil....
                        Yeah, all that slouching toward Gomorrah stuff (though, I believe we've about broken into a full trot, if not a run)
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yeah, all that slouching toward Gomorrah stuff (though, I believe we've about broken into a full trot, if not a run)
                          Yuh.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

So, not referring to a specific prophesy, but, in general, how things will be degrading before He returns.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              I had linked to the video but remembered there was at least one instance of (mildly) inappropriate language.
                              The Romans, they have gods for everything. . . ?
                              When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
                              - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;
                              “His hands were tied.” - DaveTheApologist

Comment

Originally posted by Markus River View Post

The Romans, they have gods for everything. . . ?
                                Ah yes, inappropriate word play with Greco-Roman deity names.

Comment