Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Is that a Threat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that a Threat?

The ever balance Keith Olbermann:

Source: https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/1481684750523895808

I say this as her former friend and the person who first gave her national television exposure on
    @msnbc
    :
    @SenatorSinema
    needs to resign or be removed from office immediately. Rather than decreasing "division" in this country her action guarantees it

© Copyright Original Source

So, my question is this:
    How do you go about "removing" her from office "immediately"?

If I'm checking the tea leaves at the bottom of my cup correctly, the only appropriate understanding would be that he made a dog-whistle call for violence, perhaps an assassination call?

Sinema is not playing her part in leftist narrative, so she must be thrown out.

She should only be "thrown out" when those who elected her choose to elect somebody else.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The left keeps complaining about civility while behaving like a pack of rabid dogs.

Last year left-wing protesters followed Sinema into a closed building all the way into a restroom verbally harassing, if not assaulting, her with their camera phones recording -- an action that old Joe gave his explicit thumbs up approval to when he was asked about it.

If an angry mob wielding camera phones accosting someone in a bathroom is the approved way of showing one of your own that you disagree with them, one can only imagine what sort of actions against political opponents would be considered appropriate.

Storming their homes? Snipers at baseball practice?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It's funny seeing a democrat complain about divisiveness. Has he listened to the Jan 6 speech by our Divider in Chief?

Once again we see that to liberals, "tolerance" just means "agree with me or I will destroy you"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          It's funny seeing a democrat complain about divisiveness. Has he listened to the Jan 6 speech by our Divider in Chief?

Once again we see that to liberals, "tolerance" just means "agree with me or I will destroy you"

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Its even funnier coming from Keith "worst person in the world" Olbermann.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Its even funnier coming from Keith "worst person in the world" Olbermann.
              Never heard of him.

Comment

Never heard of him.
                He's the guy that keeps getting fired by various networks like MSNBC and ESPN (a couple times I think).

Comment

Never heard of him.
                  During the Bush years, he was THE big name on MSNBC. On his show (Countdown) was a segment called "Worst person in the world" which he almost always named a republican as that. His star has dimmed in recent years, especially since he has a habit of burning bridges.

But, It's akin to Rob Blagoyavich complaining about transparency and corruption.

Comment