Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Women's Sports Are Done....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's Sports Are Done....

How do you leftist whack jobs feel about destroying girl's sports?

Penn trans swimmer’s teammate speaks out as Lia Thomas smashes more records

Lia Thomas is smashing NCAA swimming records

While University of Pennsylvania transgender swimmer Lia Thomas, who spent three years at the Ivy League school swimming as a male, has been busy smashing female pool records, friction has been building within the team, according to a Penn female swimmer who said she feared for her ability to find employment after graduating from college for sharing her honest opinion about a transgender teammate. For that reason, OutKick is granting her anonymity to speak out.

Thomas’ latest round of swimming record destruction came at a three-day meet in Akron, Ohio where numerous pool, meet and program records weren’t just destroyed but lowered to a point where they may never be broken. Friday, the Ivy League 500 freestyle record was broken. Saturday, Thomas set the nation’s best time in the 200 freestyle, which also destroyed pool, meet, and Penn program records.

In the 1650 freestyle final, Thomas didn’t just win and set new program, pool, and meet records. It was total annihilation. Penn’s Anna Kalandadze finished in second place — 38 seconds behind Thomas

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/penn-...-thomas-speaks
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

38 seconds has got to be (at least) a full lap.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      38 seconds has got to be (at least) a full lap.
      This is so sick!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

They need to just start a Trans league where Trans-men and Trans-women can compete against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          They need to just start a Trans league where Trans-men and Trans-women can compete against each other.
          There are no trans men or women - there are only biological men and women pretending otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

There are no trans men or women - there are only biological men and women pretending otherwise...
            Give them their own pretend league.

Comment

Waiting to hear the team names that they come up with

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Aren't sports supposed to be biological gender for a reason?
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Waiting to hear the team names that they come up with
                  The X-People?

Comment

Give them their own pretend league.
                    Then they would howl about discrimination and being denied the "right" to compete as the gender of their choice.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

The X-People?
                      I'd bet Gemini would be popular

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Then they would howl about discrimination and being denied the "right" to compete as the gender of their choice.
                        Segregation!!

The whole reason there are woman's leagues is to give women a place to compete in sports without having men overwhelm them. Allowing trans "women" to to compete as women destroys the whole idea of women's leagues. So creating a trans league would allow them to compete among themselves just like the women's leagues allowed them to compete among themselves. win/win.

But you are right, they will complain. So what? Women are complaining now. Why shouldn't we listen to them?

Comment

Segregation!!

The whole reason there are woman's leagues is to give women a place to compete in sports without having men overwhelm them. Allowing trans "women" to to compete as women destroys the whole idea of women's leagues. So creating a trans league would allow them to compete among themselves just like the women's leagues allowed them to compete among themselves. win/win.

But you are right, they will complain. So what? Women are complaining now. Why shouldn't we listen to them?
                          For whatever reason, it seems that trans folks have entered the "more equal" status which trumps equality for women.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

He-she was "smashing" records? Better not let H_A hear that!

But yeah, the trans in sports movement is destroying all thebprogress made in the last half century for women in sport.

I only hope, centuries from now, that this period in time of sports is asterisked away as that one crazy time period that they let men compete as women because of a brainwashed looney cultic movement that siezed power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

For whatever reason, it seems that trans folks have entered the "more equal" status which trumps equality for women.
                              The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many.

Comment