Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Women's Sports Are Done....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

He placed second when competing against other men and would have had to work extremely hard to get to first, all the while knowing that his competition was working just as hard. No doubt he found it much easier to simply call himself a woman and gain a grossly unfair advantage over his opponents.
    The whole thing is one big Twilight Zone creep-fest. Especially how the administration is just so adamant about allowing it and going after anyone who opposes it.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

The whole thing is one big Twilight Zone creep-fest. Especially how the administration is just so adamant about allowing it and going after anyone who opposes it.
      For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

You'd want the Administration cracking down on "domestic terrorists" like that too

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

rolanda the rednosed reindeer.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Another Biological Male Just Broke a Women’s Record, This Time With His Mind

We’ve all seen the absurdity of biological males winning sporting events, breaking records, and shattering the dreams of biological females who can’t adequately compete against their transgender counterparts. Now, another female record has been broken by a biological male who used his brains instead of brawn to overcome every woman who has ever competed on the show.

Current Jeopardy! champion Amy Schneider, who used to be Thomas E Schneider before deciding to defy biology, just won his 18th match. That breaks the record for most wins by a “female” Jeopardy player, knocking down biological female Larissa Kelly’s record. According to MetroWeekly:

https://thelibertydaily.com/another-...with-his-mind/
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

In a recent poll 75% of Americans agree that there are two genders.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              bigots...
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

bigots...
                White supremacists all.

Even the black, Hispanic and Asian ones

Comment

Another Biological Male Just Broke a Women’s Record, This Time With His Mind

We’ve all seen the absurdity of biological males winning sporting events, breaking records, and shattering the dreams of biological females who can’t adequately compete against their transgender counterparts. Now, another female record has been broken by a biological male who used his brains instead of brawn to overcome every woman who has ever competed on the show.

Current Jeopardy! champion Amy Schneider, who used to be Thomas E Schneider before deciding to defy biology, just won his 18th match. That breaks the record for most wins by a “female” Jeopardy player, knocking down biological female Larissa Kelly’s record. According to MetroWeekly:

https://thelibertydaily.com/another-...with-his-mind/

So now liberals are saying that men are smarter than women? Hmm. Sounds like they are going backwards in woman's equality now.

Comment

You left out "only" - 100% agree there are two genders, 25% just imagine there are a few hundred more too!

Comment

Comment

Only 75%?
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

So now liberals are saying that men are smarter than women? Hmm. Sounds like they are going backwards in woman's equality now.
                          It is interesting that men seem to do better on the show.

Comment

It is interesting that men seem to do better on the show.
                            Awhile back they actually restructured the show and the type of questions asked so that women would do better.

Comment

Awhile back they actually restructured the show and the type of questions asked so that women would do better.
                              Like how to make chocolate chip cookies?

Comment

Fewer sports trivia questions?
                                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment