Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doofus River View Post

Really? What external factors are those, exactly? Only I haven't mentioned a single one. Perhaps you've been listening to voices in your head, rather than reading what's actually been written.

As for face pummelling, probably best you just stick to polishing your new medal.

Oh, and neat side step on your god's failure / inability to prevent 25% of all pregnancies from ending in (spontaneous) abortion. I guess saving the children really is low on his priorities.
    External factors are implied, you dope. Generally speaking, if conditions are right, then an organism will reach its life expectancy. If conditions are wrong, then it can die. Your problem is that you're trying to build an argument around the exception instead of the rule.

Seriously, debating with you is liking watching a boxer step into the ring and deliver one savage blow after another to his own face.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

My wife doesn't like me debating on sites like this. She insists that their populated with obese, one toothed, bearded, knuckle dragging lunkheads, with IQs that barely match their boot size and sitting naked in front of their computer screens. I see now that she's sometimes right.

Originally posted by Ant Hill Man View Post

External factors are implied, you dope.
      Only by pious morons who don't bother reading what has been written. If there is any implication, it's purely yours. I have not made a single comment regarding "external factors". My very first comment to you was of your ignorance of spontaneous abortion (miscarriage). And every other comment I've made follows on from that.

Perhaps you can point to my references to; "body autonomy", "freedom of the individual to choose their health outcomes", "Roe vs Wade", "rape", "incest" etc. All points invariably raised in a debate promulgating induced abortion. Good luck, you won't find any, as there are none there.

Generally speaking, if conditions are right, then an organism will reach its life expectancy. If conditions are wrong, then it can die.
      What next Sherlock? The wheel? So now you're actually admitting that not - as you so painfully stated - 100% of fetuses are viable that aren't forcibly removed from the uterus. Some fetuses (25% actually) are always non-viable and are ejected from the uterus non-forcibly. Finally.

Your problem is that you're trying to build an argument around the exception instead of the rule.
      Your problem is that you can't even recognise when an argument isn't being made. You just made one up to confirm your own bigotry. All I did was point out that your initial general statement that 100% of fetuses are viable was total BS. Everything else is just you blustering to hide your embarrassment.

Seriously, debating with you is liking watching a boxer step into the ring and deliver one savage blow after another to his own face.

Keep polishing that medal, AHM.
      When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
      - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;
      “His hands were tied.” - DaveTheApologist

Comment

Originally posted by Markus River View Post
        My wife doesn't like me debating on sites like this. She insists that their populated with obese, one toothed, bearded, knuckle dragging lunkheads, with IQs that barely match their boot size and sitting naked in front of their computer screens. I see now that she's sometimes right...
        She caught ya computin' naked again, did she?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

My wife doesn't like me debating on sites like this. She insists that their populated with obese, one toothed, bearded, knuckle dragging lunkheads, with IQs that barely match their boot size and sitting naked in front of their computer screens. I see now that she's sometimes right.
          But do they wear khakis?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

My wife doesn't like me debating on sites like this. She insists that their populated
            *they're

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

*they're
              Oooh, ya got me. Tughoh Vlalahla fbirod you ever make a tnipyg eorrr, lest some pmuopos Grammar-Gruppenführer, with too much time on they’re hands pinots, out your’re own gamamrcatil hlowres.

(Has someone turned off the spell checker. . . ?)
              When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
              - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;

Comment

Oooh, ya got me. Tughoh Vlalahla fbirod you ever make a tnipyg eorrr, lest some pmuopos Grammar-Gruppenführer, with too much time on they’re hands pinots, out your’re own gamamrcatil hlowres.

(Has someone turned off the spell checker. . . ?)
                There, they're, their, don't let them get your feathers in a ruffle.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  There, they're, their, don't let them get your feathers in a ruffle.
                  grammar Nazi.png

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Just use Theiy're and you have it all covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Just use Theiy're and you have it all covered.
                      Grammar Nazi There.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Must be Canadian. The "r" before the apostrophe is superflouis

Theiy're

Theiy're

Theiy're

Theiy're

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Must be Canadian. The "r" before the apostrophe is superflouis

Theiy're
                          Well, I'm English. Where planes are made of aluminium, pants are worn inside your trousers, the engine, which runs on petrol, is under the bonnet, the luggage is in the boot and your fanny is most definitely not the part of your anatomy most in contact with a chair.
                          - Anonymous

Comment

Well, I'm English. Where planes are made of aluminium, pants are worn inside your trousers, the engine, which runs on petrol, is under the bonnet, the luggage is in the boot and your fanny is most definitely not the part of your anatomy most in contact with a chair.
                            I had a MGB once that had some instructions something like "Make certain to activate trafficators before altering lane travel".

Comment

I had a MGB once that had some instructions something like "Make certain to activate trafficators before altering lane travel".
                              Are you sure it was a MGB, only it sounds more like a MGC. Or more correctly, a MGXi. The model they manufactured in China, (only nobody is allowed to talk about it).
                              Last edited by Markus River; 12-07-2021, 05:24 AM.
                              - Anonymous

Comment

Continuing on this OT diversion -- A few days ago, my cousin asked me to assemble some Christmas toys she bought for her grandson. (She hadn't realized they would not be preassembled. It was clear that, depending on where the kid fell in the age range, part of the "fun" was supposed to be helping Dad, or Big Bro, or whoever, assemble them.) The blurb on the package described in glowing terms how the components had been "fangled." Yes, it really is a word, even without "new" prefixed to it, and I can thank the Chicoms for leading me to this knowledge.
                                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment