Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Sweden: Get Your Covid Vaccine Passport in a Chip in Your Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweden: Get Your Covid Vaccine Passport in a Chip in Your Hand

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ip-hand-video/

Sweden: Get Your Covid Vaccine Passport in a Chip in Your Hand (VIDEO)

Over the last few years some Swedish workers have volunteered to have microchips implanted in their hands so they no longer have to carry cash, ID, keys, gym passes etc.

Microchips are gaining popularity in Sweden and now Swedes are getting Covid vaccine passports implanted in their hands or elsewhere under their skin.

“Get your Covid certificate in a chip in your hand or elsewhere under the skin. It is increasingly popular to insert a chip into the body with different types of information and now you can also insert your Covid certificate in the chip.” – Aftonbladet, Sweden’s daily newspaper reported.

The Swedish Public Health Agency recently announced it is introducing vaccine passports for events over 100 people.

Beginning December 1, Swedes will need a vaccine passport to go to theaters, concerts and other larger indoor events.

Microchipping is voluntary… for now, but give it some time and the Covid tyrants will make it mandatory in order for people to participate in society.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

The only thing that surprises me is that this is being proposed by Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ip-hand-video/

Sweden: Get Your Covid Vaccine Passport in a Chip in Your Hand (VIDEO)

Over the last few years some Swedish workers have volunteered to have microchips implanted in their hands so they no longer have to carry cash, ID, keys, gym passes etc.

Microchips are gaining popularity in Sweden and now Swedes are getting Covid vaccine passports implanted in their hands or elsewhere under their skin.

“Get your Covid certificate in a chip in your hand or elsewhere under the skin. It is increasingly popular to insert a chip into the body with different types of information and now you can also insert your Covid certificate in the chip.” – Aftonbladet, Sweden’s daily newspaper reported.

The Swedish Public Health Agency recently announced it is introducing vaccine passports for events over 100 people.

Beginning December 1, Swedes will need a vaccine passport to go to theaters, concerts and other larger indoor events.

Microchipping is voluntary… for now, but give it some time and the Covid tyrants will make it mandatory in order for people to participate in society.

Shudder! I cannot believe I am living in the end times. When I got saved it was the thing I dreaded most.

Comment

Originally posted by Esther View Post

Shudder! I cannot believe I am living in the end times. When I got saved it was the thing I dreaded most.
        I don't believe this is 'the mark," but it's definitely a sign of where all this covid passport stuff is inevitably going to lead.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

I don't believe this is 'the mark," but it's definitely a sign of where all this covid passport stuff is inevitably going to lead.
          I don't believe it's the mark, either.

But as I told my son, maybe it's a test run.

I am a futurist, and believe that the Lord will remove His church before any of this comes into effect. I am only mentioning that in context of the op, and I don't want it discussed further in this thread.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I don't believe it's the mark, either.

But as I told my son, maybe it's a test run.

I am a futurist, and believe that the Lord will remove His church before any of this comes into effect. I am only mentioning that in context of the op, and I don't want it discussed further in this thread.
            I also think the vaccine and all the mandates are not the mark of the beast and just paving the way, behaviour modification to the point of mass brainwashing which is already taking place on a very large scale. Even among born again believers. Deceiving the very elect..

Comment

I would assume the chips can be wirelessly reprogrammed so they can be repurposed for whatever scheme the government dreams up, such as tracking your "social score".
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                I would assume the chips can be wirelessly reprogrammed so they can be repurposed for whatever scheme the government dreams up, such as tracking your "social score".
                basically these "chips" only contain a serial number that can be read by waving a reader over it. The number is then looked up in a computer database. From that point it can link to any information they want to link to it. They can do the same with any other number unique to you too, such as your social security number.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

basically these "chips" only contain a serial number that can be read by waving a reader over it. The number is then looked up in a computer database. From that point it can link to any information they want to link to it. They can do the same with any other number unique to you too, such as your social security number.
                  Ah, well, I was overcomplicating things. Of course it makes more sense to simply have the chip reference data that is stored elsewhere.

I wonder how long before Swedes will be required to wave their hand over a scanner before being granted the privilege of purchasing basic necessities?

"Your social score does not meet the minimum requirement to complete this transaction. Please visit your local Enrichment Center for more information."
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

ostracization

Ah, well, I was overcomplicating things. Of course it makes more sense to simply have the chip reference data that is stored elsewhere.

I wonder how long before Swedes will be required to wave their hand over a scanner before being granted the privilege of purchasing basic necessities?

"Your social score does not meet the minimum requirement to complete this transaction. Please visit your local Enrichment Center for more information."
                    IMO, it's inevitably coming, but we're a long ways off (though things are moving so fast, by "long" I mean maybe a few years or even less). First they have to continue to break down our will so we stop resisting mandates by relentlessly continuing mandates. Then they have to get us acclimated to taking regular "booster" jabs. By doing that, they have to continue the ongoing variant fearmonger campaign and the vilification against resistors as societal enemies. Then come the passports. Then comes the complicated issues and inconvenience of passports. Then comes the "solution" to those issues.
                    Last edited by seanD; 12-02-2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                      ostracization

IMO, it's inevitably coming, but we're a long ways off (though things are moving so fast, by "long" I mean maybe a few years or even less). First they have to continue to break down our will so we stop resisting mandates by relentlessly continuing mandates. Then they have to get us acclimated to taking regular "booster" jabs. By doing that, they have to continue the ongoing variant fearmonger campaign and the vilification against resistors as societal enemies. Then come the passports. Then comes the complicated issues and inconvenience of passports. Then comes the "solution" to those issues.
                      Who is this "we" of which you write? Are you referencing the USA specifically or the human population in general?
                      "It ain't necessarily so
                      The things that you're liable
                      To read in the Bible
                      It ain't necessarily so
                      ."

Sportin' Life
                      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Who is this "we" of which you write? Are you referencing the USA specifically or the human population in general?
                        I am warning you, HA. Do NOT derail this thread, or you will be banned from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Yup, and it wouldn't be all that difficult to remove, either.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yeah, like Sparko implied, it's like a UPC code on a product in a store - it just identifies the item, and the computer can be programmed to respond to how much it cost, etc --- It would identify the user, and the database would simply reference that individual's information. But, like you suggest, that information can be altered, added to, deleted...
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yeah, like Sparko implied, it's like a UPC code on a product in a store - it just identifies the item, and the computer can be programmed to respond to how much it cost, etc --- It would identify the user, and the database would simply reference that individual's information. But, like you suggest, that information can be altered, added to, deleted...
                              Hacked......

Comment